The Ordinary is really confusing when starting out. Don’t struggle to try to understand all the products and make your own routine. Ask Deciem.
By asking Deciem for a routine you will save money, time, and a lot of stress. Deciem will give you a routine with a few products that can all be used together with the order you apply them.
You have always been able to ask Deciem for a regimen via the form on their contact page, but now DECIEM has launched its new service, DECIEM AT HOME
A live virtual consultation functionality that will connect our store staff with customers online whilst both parties can continue to remain in the safety of their own homes. Shoppers will be able to chat to a DECIEM team member live via instant messages, video chat, photos and video calls to ask questions about products or ask for advice or guidance on building a new routine.
The new video chat – ask Deciem for a regimen
As we’re spending more time at home and consumers have more time to explore skincare and self-care routines. The DECIEM team will be on hand to answer any skin or ingredient-led queries.
If someone has begun to break out or perhaps is suffering from dry dryness, the photo or video option allows for the shopper to show our team their skin concern. This is so we can ensure we’re recommending the right products for them to try. QR codes can be provided to those who do not wish to purchase at that moment but would like access to the advice provided at a later date.
This functionality will also be available in-store (once DECIEM stores are reopened). The technology directs users to their nearest store ambassador. This means that product availability and pricing is consistent with the customer’s location. It also means that those who shop in-store regularly may see some familiar faces online.
The new virtual service – ask Deciem for a regimen
The DECIEM AT HOME functionality will be found on product pages across the entire DECIEM website. The chat can be activated from any device being used to browse the website. It can also be accessed through DECIEM store Google location listings. Some of the other great additions to the technology include:
- The user sends a picture or video of their skin concern (ie. breakout) to DECIEM ambassador via DECIEM AT HOME chat
- Ambassador reviews photo and works to understand more about the customer’s skin and current routine. They will then suggest a product or regimen that may address their concerns
- Ambassador sends the recommended regimen product links to the customer including details on when and how to apply each product
- Customer reviews and may decide to purchase their products then or alternatively save the advice for review
- Only with the user’s consent, DECIEM Ambassador reconnects with the customer 3 weeks later. This is to ensure they are experiencing positive results.