How annoying is it when a product costs just 7$ and the
These little 30ml bottles soon add up in weight and I don´t know how some retailers offer free delivery on just one product considering everything involved. But, I have found some stockists that do offer The Ordinary free delivery.
The Ordinary Free Delivery/Shipping
- Please note that due to COVID-19, some shipping/delivery fees may change.
HQ Hair is part of The Hut Group and an
Look Fantastic offers free standard delivery with a minimum spend of around 25GBP. Check your country´s T & Cs. For UK &
Beauty Bay offers free shipping worldwide shipping on orders over 15GBP | 35€ | 50$USD | 57$CAD | 50$AUD. I´ve ordered from Beauty Bay a couple of times and delivery was fine. They sometimes have free delivery on all orders, so watch out for their special offers.
Beauty Expert is part of The Hut Group and
Just My Look offer free delivery on all orders to the UK. I´ve personally never used them so cannot give a personal opinion. You can search for the name in the Facebook Group for reviews.
Some Tips When Buying Online
- Always check delivery charges first.
- Search for codes for free delivery or discount code. Look for popups for first time ordering or discounts when you sign up to their newsletters.
- If your order is over 25€$ then I would order through Deciem who have a really good return policy.
- Check prices against the prices on the Deciem website because some stockists increase the prices a little.
- Be sure of any extra tax/custom charges.
- Check Deciem discount codes here – mainly for NIOD
- If you live in one of the countries where there is a minimum spend of 250$ for free delivery, try and convert a friend to The Ordinary so you can share the cost.
The Ordinary Stockists
If you´re a stockist offering free delivery or would like to offer a discount code, please email firstname.lastname@example.org