My Personal NIOD Tips
If you are slowly considering what to buy from the NIOD brand, here are a few of my own personal NIOD tips I’d like to share with you.
NIOD is a lot more expensive than The Ordinary. Whilst I don’t like to waste any products, I don’t mind so much if it’s under 10€. But when we are talking 50€, I want to be sure I’m making the right choices.
Take a minute to read the following, and it could save you quite a bit of money.
- NIOD has PAO of 6 months (period after opening). So be very careful with the number of products you have open at once. You will find it says 6M on the side of the box and product. The shelf life of NIOD unopened is 2 years.
- Masks. Buy the smaller sizes rather than the bigger ones unless you are 100% certain you will use it once or twice a week.
- When it comes to CAIS3 or MMHC2, buy the bigger sizes as they are better value. The 15ml finishes really quickly.
- If you are buying a product for the first time, just buy one to be sure you like it rather than lots because it´s cheap. You can always find discounts for NIOD at some of the authorised stockists.
- There is a lovely NIOD set that includes NIOD LVCE (cleanser), Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate, Photography Fluid and MMHC2 (Hyaluronic Complex).
Mix up your routine
- Your routine does not have to be all NIOD. You can mix it up with The Ordinary, Hylamide or whatever brand you’re using but always check ingredients for conflicts.
My current NIOD Routine
These are some of the products I am currently using, and I’m absolutely loving them, particularly PF8%, a beautiful tinted photography foundation that feels like skincare with a glow.
Guide to NIOD
NIOD can be really confusing to start. Here’s a quick guide to NIOD and all the products.
Read NIOD reviews here, find more on Instagram and don’t forget to join the Facebook Group, The Ordinary & Deciem Chat Room.
Best Selling NIOD Products
Here are the current best selling NIOD products according to Deciem.