Hylamide is being discontinued. If you love Hylamide Sub Q Eyes, buy now before it´s too late.
Everything you need to know about Hylamide SubQ Eyes before you buy it.
A quick look at Hylamide SubQ Eyes
- Currently scores 4.0/5 on the Deciem website
- 58% of the Deciem Addicts love it
- 27% of the Deciem Addicts say it´s ok
- 15% say of the Deciem Addicts say it´s not for them
- Surface Hydration
- Below-Surface Hydration
- Dynamic Lines
- Textural Irregularites
- Dark Circles
What is Hylamide SubQ Eyes?
By Deciem: High-strength serum concentrate uses a wide array of peptides, plant saccharides and active technologies to rehydrate the fragile eye area, while targeted technologies improve the look of fine lines, crow’s feet, puffiness and dark circles.
- FLAVANOID GLUCOSIDE BIO-ACTIVE Reduces the look of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes.
- DARUTOSIDE COMPLEX For a lifted upper- and lower-lid appearance.
- WAGLERIN-1 PEPTIDE COMPLEX Promotes better visible anti-aging results than Retinol with less irritation.
How To Use Hylamide Sub Q Eyes
- Apply to the eye contour morning and evening.
- You just need a drop for each eye.
- Avoid direct contact with the eye.
- Apply after SubQ Skin or other peptides or water-based treatments like Hyaluronic Acid.
- Apply creams and moisturisers after.
Photos of Hylamide SubQ Eyes – Box and product
Hylamide SubQ Eyes, smell, colour & texture
There´s a very slight smell to SubQ eyes. The colour is white, and once your start massaging it in, it becomes transparent. The texture is light and creamy and leaves the under eye feeling fresh and hydrated (for me, that is). Remember, some people will love this, and some will hate it, so always be sure to read independent reviews about this on Deciem Chat Room Instagram and The Ordinary & Deciem Chat Room Facebook Group.
Hylamide SubQ Eyes PAO
The period after opening is 12 months. This is a 15ml bottle, and if you are using this every day, I´m sure you will finish this before.
More Information – all information correct at time of publishing
- pH 5.50-6.50
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate/Peg/Ppg-4/3 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Propanediol, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Darutoside, Aminobutyric Acid, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Lecithin, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Squalane, Sorbitol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propyl Gallate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Ceteareth-12, Cetyl Palmitate, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
More Hylamide Product Reviews
You can find more information on the other Hylamide products here.