The Ordinary Lash & Brow Serum Review Page – This product caused a storm on Social Media. I don’t think I have ever seen a product sent out to so many influencers and so many photos of the product. But DOES IT WORK?
Multi-Peptide Lash & Brow Serum promises to volumize your brows and lashes, giving a thicker, fuller, and healthier look.
Your Quick 15-Second Summary
- Lash & Brow Serum will support thicker, fuller, healthier-looking lashes and brows.
- Using it twice a day, you could see it working within 4 weeks!
- Use morning and evening.
- 5ml bottle
- Use morning and evening.
- Conflicts – as this is a peptide, the same peptide conflicts apply but if they don´t come in contact (which they shouldn´t, it should be ok). Direct acids, direct vitamin C and Resveratrol & Ferulic Acid.
- Value for money – compared to other lash serums, this is great value. There is also a duo set, which works out even cheaper, and you could save 10% if this is part of one of The Ordinary Collections.
The Ordinary Lash & Brow Serum Reviews
- Unboxing The Lash & Brow Serum
- About The Lash & Brow Serum
- How to use The Multi-Peptide Lash & Brow Serum
- Size of the serum
- Lash & Brow Quiz
- Photos of The Lash & Brow Serum
- Before and After Photos
- Lash & Brow Tips
Unboxing The Lash & Brow Serum
See before & after photos of The Ordinary Lash & Brow serum below.
About The Ordinary Lash & Brow Serum
A multi-peptide for thicker, fuller, healthier lashes and brows. The Ordinary recommends eight weeks of twice-daily application for the best results.
How to use The Lash & Brow Serum
After cleansing and drying the application area, apply a thin layer along the lash line and eyebrows in the morning and evening.
What´s the size of the Lash & Brow Serum
The size is 5ml
Price of The Ordinary Lash & Brow Serum
The Ordinary Discounts
The Lash & Brow Serum currently comes 4 ways to buy on The Ordinary website. You can save money when you buy the duo set and 10% when you buy it as part of a collection. Find all the different ways to buy this here and save money.
Lash & Brow Quiz
The Ordinary recently posted a fun quiz about our blink reflexes & brows.
- Why do we have eyelashes? To catch dust and debris and trigger our blink reflex to blink.
2. Is the life cycle of lashes and brows equal to scalp hair? No, this is not true.
3. How long is the life cycle for your eyebrows? The life cycle for eyebrows is 3-4 months.
4. How long is the life cycle for your eyelashes? The life cycle for your eyelashes is 4-11 months.
Photos of The Lash & Brow Serum
Reviews of The Ordinary Lash & Brow Serum
You can find these reviews from the followers on Instagram here and on Deciem Chat Room Facebook Page. A huge thank you to everyone who takes the time to leave these reviews because this site is all about real reviews by you, the people who have bought, tried and tested.
“I have been using it on my brows every night and new hairs have started growing. Will repurchase when the tube runs out.”
“Yes! I used it on my lashes and brows and there is noticeable growth.”
“Works very well on lashes for me, but not brows. I do find you really have to get in there and soak the roots of your lashes. I come in from underneath and really work it in. Makes a huge difference to the results I get. When I use this I’d say my lashes are as dense as genes will allow. With mascara the effect is very noticeable.“
“Used morning and night for about 6 weeks and my lashes are much longer now!”
“I think it’s working, I’ve been using it since summer and I do see an improvement. The issue is that my lashes are blonde and it’s difficult to see the change unless I use mascara. But I’m going to keep using it “
“Yes, my brows have grown. You have to apply everyday, and results are slow, but it works very well. Estimated time for results 4-6 months.“
“Yes it worked well on my lashes but great on my brows! Repurchased for my brows. I spread it with my finger where I want my brow to grow and it helped to fill in the side areas that had faded. Need to be consistent and patient, I took 4-6 weeks to see results on brows.“
“It took approximately 5 weeks to see a difference but it 100% works. Consistency is key, just like any other serum. I wonder if the votes against are because they didn’t use it every day and not for long enough.“
“I went through two bottles, in hopes that it just took time but the difference was so minimal that I gave up.”
“I haven´t noticed any difference, unfortunately, but I have bought a second one to give it another chance”
“Love The Ordinary products and I do feel this has helped my lashes and brows when used once a day.”
“I love and use The Ordinary for years, but unfortunately, this product does nothing for me.”
For more totally independent reviews of The Ordinary Lash & Brow Serum, join The Ordinary & Deciem Chat Room Facebook Group, where you can speak directly to over 200,000 The Ordinary fans. Reviews are by people of all ages with different skin types and concerns, but, most importantly, by people who have bought, tried and tested
The Ordinary Lash & Brow Before & After Photos
These are my photos taken after using The Ordinary Lash & Brow Serum for 4 weeks.
It is so hard to take the same photo in the same light. I have used lash curlers to show the lash length as clearly as possible. In my opinion, I think the bottom pictures look better than the top ones, but then again, I could have curled them slightly closer to the root, which is why they look longer, or it could be a very slightly different angle. I´ll leave this with you to decide if you can see a difference.
I wasn´t going to show the brows because I have plucked them, and when it comes to brows, less is more – they look thicker when tidy. I will say that I am using less product when filling them in with a pencil or powder, and I am pretty happy with my brows now.
Top photos June 20th. Bottom photo July 20th
A professional review about The Ordinary Lash & Brow Serum – Is it safe?
I have found this video on YouTube by Dr Rupa Wong, which gives an excellent rundown of the ingredients and if this is safe to use. As always, we all react differently to products, so what works for one may not work for you. Always patch test first.
FAQS – The Ordinary Lash & Brow Serum
Some of these questions have been answered by The Ordinary on Social Media.
1..I expect greater density and volume but not as much in length. Am I reading the claims right? The Multi-Peptide Lash & Brow Serum is not intended to and has not been tested to promote hair growth. However, clinical data has shown significant improvement in lash and brow volume, fullness, and density in as little as 4 weeks.
2. Can this be used by pregnant women? The Multi Peptide Lash & Brow has not been tested on pregnant or breastfeeding people. We recommend consulting your doctor before incorporating new skincare products into your routine.
3. Can I use Ordinary Lash Serum on my eyebrows? Yes, you can.
4. How often should you use The Ordinary lash and brow serum? Every day, twice a day, for the best results.
5. What is the result of The Ordinary brow serum? Results will vary from person to person. I recommend searching the Facebook Group, The Ordinary & Deciem Chat Room, for photos and finding independent reviews on Instagram and Reddit. Using twice a day, every day, you may start seeing results in just a few weeks, or it may take a couple of months.
More FAQs about The Ordinary Lash & Brow Serum
6. Is it in our imagination that our brows would appear fuller? The Multi-Peptide Lash & Brow Serum is not intended to and has not been tested to promote hair growth. However, clinical data has shown significant improvement in lash and brow volume, fullness, and density in as little as 4 weeks.
7. So this doesn’t actually help to grow the brow hairs? The Multi-Peptide Lash & Brow Serum is not intended to and has not been tested to promote hair growth. However, clinical data has shown significant improvement in lash and brow volume, fullness, and density in as little as 4 weeks. We hope this helps!
8. Can we see some before and after pictures? Thank you for sharing your feedback! This is something we may explore in the future.
9. Will this serum affect the colour of the eyes? The Multi-Peptide Lash & Brow Serum does not contain prostaglandins, an ingredient often found in other lash serums that can affect eye or skin pigmentation. It has been ophthalmologically tested and shown to be safe for contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes.
10. Is the Lash & Brow Serum a different formula from the multi-peptide hair serum? The Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density is intended for use on the scalp. The Multi-Peptide Lash & Brow Serum aims to promote the look of thicker, fuller, and healthier lashes and brows and has been specifically formulated for use around the eye area.
11. Does it contain any prostaglandin analogues? The Multi-Peptide Lash & Brow Serum does not contain prostaglandins, an ingredient often found in other lash serums that can affect eye or skin pigmentation. It has been ophthalmologically tested and shown to be safe for contact lens wearers and those with sensitive eyes.
More FAQs about The Ordinary Lash & Brow Serum
12. Would this be safe for lash extensions, or does it contain oils? The Multi-Peptide Lash & Brow Serum has not been tested with lash extensions. We recommend consulting your lash technician on suitable products for lash extensions.
13. Should I use the Lash & Brow serum every night? We recommend applying to the brows and lash line in the AM and PM for optimal results.
14. Since this isn’t a growth serum, what gives the “appearance” of thicker, fuller, and healthier lashes? Are the lashes nourished so they don’t fall out as quickly? So there are MORE lashes than usual, creating a thicker, fuller look? Yes, Multi-Peptide Lash & Brow contains a Peptide+ Complex, which nourishes and conditions the lashes and brows.
15. Can I use The Ordinary brow serum on tinted brows? The Multi-Peptide Lash & Brow Serum has not been safety tested for use alongside lash or brow tints.
Some Lash & Brow tips!
Eyelash Curlers – I have tried numerous lash curlers, and Shiseido Lash Curlers are the best I have ever used. Lash curling makes a huge difference to the way our eyes look.
Soap Brows – I saw this on YouTube, and it´s great for a stronger eyebrow look when going out.
Microblading – I had microblading to balance out my very wonky brows, and I regret it. To remove the microblading with a laser cost me more than the actual procedure. I highly suggest finding a good eyebrow specialist to see what they can do with shaping and tinting before doing anything permanent. Even with microblading, you will need to have the brows shaped.
Micro-blading and eyebrow powdering are amazing procedures for those with few to no brows. But if, like me, you want to try and even out very wonky brows by removing the lower part of your brows and micro-blading above, remember the hair will continue to grow and need removing; otherwise, you end up with 2 tails and brows. An inch thick!