Deciem has some wonderful sets that will make great presents for anyone who´s already into skincare or for someone who is just starting out on their skincare journey.
The Deciem Gift Sets
If you´re buying for someone who is just starting to get into skincare, The Ordinary Daily Set or the No-Brainer sets are great choices.
For someone who wants a quick all in one routine and is already familiar with skincare, the Hylamide set is a great choice.
For someone who is already using The Ordinary, loves skincare, science, and technology, then they would love this NIOD set.
The Ordinary Daily Set
The Daily Set is a fantastic choice for someone new to skincare. The set is great for all skin types and includes 3 of the most popular The Ordinary products.
- Squalane cleanser
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Natural Moisturising Factors
- Prices £15 | 18€ | 33$AUD | 19$ US | 19$ CAD
The Ordinary No Brainer Set
The No-Brainer set is great for most skin types and ages and includes;
- Buffet – a fabulous serum that targets multiple signs of ageing.
- Granactive Retinoid 2% – a really nice emulsion that targets signs of ageing
- Natural Moisturising Factors – a wonderful moisturizer
- Prices: £24 | 29$ US | 29$ CAD | 29€ | 49$ AUD
Hylamide Core Series Gift Set
The Hylamide set is fantastic for beginners or anyone who wants to keep their skincare to a minimum. Anyone already using The Ordinary I´m sure would love to try Hylamide. This set includes;
- High-Efficiency Face Cleaner – Cleanser
- Sub Q Mist – Hydrating Mist
- Hylamide Sub Q Skin – A wonderful serum similar to Buffet
- Sub Q Eyes – Just for eyes
- Prices: £51.20 | 58.40€ | 88$AUD | 61.60$ CAD | 52.80$ US
NIOD Gift Set
Anyone already into skincare, especially someone who already loves The Ordinary would absolutely love to receive this NIOD gift set. It´s beautifully packaged and has some of the best products from NIOD.
- NIOD LVCE – a fabulous oil cleanser
- FECC Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate was voted the most popular NIOD product by the Deciem Addicts.
- NIOD MMHC2 – is one of the best Hyaluronic Acids around and the
- Photography Fluid 12% which makes your skin look fabulous in photos.
- Please note that some of these products are smaller versions.
- Prices: £50 | 70$ CAD | 70$ US | 105$ AUD | 60€
Deciem Gift Cards
Unfortunately, at the moment Deciem does not sell gift cards. I have asked Deciem about this many times and they say it´s something that they will hopefully have in the future. If you prefer to buy a gift card for someone, you can check one of the other online stockists like Beauty Bay, Cult Beauty, or one of the many mentioned here.
Buying online at Deciem
If you are sending products to someone else, then you may have problems paying with a credit card. The card must be registered to the address you are sending to, therefore, I suggest you pay with Pay Pal which is the easiest way to pay.