The Ordinary Signs of Ageing | Anti-Ageing Skincare Routine
The new easy skincare regimen for general signs of ageing. Deciem has put together this regimen using just 4 of the most popular products from The Ordinary. You can find lots more skincare routines here and don´t forget you can build your very own skincare routine on the Deciem website.
General Signs of Ageing Regimen Products
This is what your routine will look like
|Morning||Squalane Cleanser | Buffet | Natural Moisturizing Factors | SPF|
|Evening||Squalane Cleanser | Buffet | Retinoid ||
The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser
A quick look at The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser
- Available in 2 sizes 50ml & 150ml
- This is a fabulous cleanser and make up remover.
- Squalane Cleanser starts out as a white creamy consistency. Once rubbed between your palms, you will see and feel it change into a clear oil. This could take anything from 10 to 30 seconds.
Other Deciem Cleansers
The Ordinary Buffet
A quick look at Buffet
- Buffet targets multiple signs of ageing and firming
- Use morning and evening
- Apply directly after cleansing
- Conflicts: Direct Acids & Pure Vitamin C.
Other Similar Products
Natural Moisturising Factors
- Natural Moisturising Factors is available in 30ml & 100ml
- Targets hydration
- Use after water-based, anhydrous and oil products but before SPF
- See more Hydrators & Oils here.
Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion
A quick look at Retinoid 2%
- Targets general signs of ageing and textural irregularities.
- It´s best used in the evenings.
- Apply after water-based products.
- Conflicts. Avoid using alongside other products that contain retinol/retinoid and Copper Peptides, direct acids and vitamin c (ELAA & LAA). Check conflicts
Signs of Ageing & The Ordinary | Anti-Aging
What does signs of ageing look and feel like?
As we age, our skin loses collagen and elastin and becomes drier. Ageing skin has wrinkles and folds. It becomes thinner, less elastic and has less volume. There is more pigmentation, and skin tone becomes uneven.
Which The Ordinary products should I be using for ageing skin?
- The Ordinary Mineral UV Filters SPF 30– Sunscreen is the single most effective preventative treatment for ageing, it really is a must.
- Retinoids. Granactive Retinoid or Retinol can improve all signs of ageing.
- Vitamin C. Any of the Vitamin C products could improve the signs of ageing, The Ordinary has a great selection, 23% Vitamin C Suspension, 30% Vitamin C in Silicone, 100% Ascorbic Acid Powder.
- Buffet. Buffet and the other peptides, Matrixyl and Argireline can rebuild lost collagen and help firm the skin.
- Glycolic Acid Toner. Glycolic acid has good evidence to show that it can improve skin texture and reduce wrinkles
Which products should I avoid?
There are no specific products to avoid if you’re trying to treat ageing. Any product or ingredient that flares up inflammation within your skin should be avoided.
The Ordinary Skincare Routines
Find lots more of The Ordinary Regimens here, including Dehydration, Pigmentation, Rosacea