The Ordinary & NIOD Regimens
If you are totally confused by The Ordinary, choose one of The Ordinary Skincare Routines & Regimens, which has already been prepared or use these to help you build your own routine. There are lots of different skincare routines using The Ordinary & NIOD skincare products for ageing, dullness, rosacea and lots more. It is BEST to buy a complete routine and be consistent.
- Dullness – The Ordinary Routine
- Signs of Ageing – using The Ordinary
- Rosacea Regimen & Best Products
- Oily Skin Routine & Best Products
- Hydration using – The Ordinary products
- Signs of Congestion
- Antioxidant Support Routine
- Simplistic Routine
- Sensitivity Routine – using The Ordinary products
- Nicola Kilner´s At-Home NIOD Routine
- Textural Irregularities & Best Products
- Blemish Prone Skin Regimen
- New Collections for Uneven Tone, Skin Barrier, Texture & Scalp
- NIOD Signs of Ageing Routine
- Lots more routines further down the page
NEW THE ORDINARY REGIMENS
If you’re new to The Ordinary and totally confused, I highly recommend buying a complete regimen. This will save you time, money and a lot of stress. It will also save you from worrying about products that can and cannot be used together.
The Ordinary Routine For Dullness
- Squalane Cleanser
- Hylamide Low-Molecular HA (This is discontinued, but you could use The Ordinary Hyaluronic, Marine Hyaluronic of NIOD MMHC2).
- Ascorbyl Glucoside
- NIOD ELAN (if you don’t wish to buy another Vitamin C, use Ascorbyl Glucoside in the evening).
- B Oil
Signs of Ageing Routine By The Ordinary
Hydration Routine By The Ordinary
Signs of Congestion Routine By The Ordinary
Antioxidant Support Routine
- Squalane Cleanser
- EUK 134 (you could use Pycnogenol in the evening)
- Natural Moisturizing Factors
Nicola Kilner´s At Home Regimen
- Hylamide Cleanser (this is being discontinued, so you could try The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser or NIOD LVCE).
- NIOD CAIS
- NIOD MMCH2
- NIOD FECC
- NIOD NAAP
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution
- NIOD S30
The Original Deciem Routines & Regimens
The regimens below are the original regimens from 2016. Since then, Deciem has updated the conflicts, and it is not recommended to use acids, retinol & direct vitamin C in the same routine. There are many other conflicts; therefore, always check The Ordinary conflicts chart and the official The Ordinary page before using any products together.
- Look of Blemishes & Congestion
- Textural Irregularities
- Oily Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Personalized Routines
The Ordinary Pigmentation Regimen
Read more about The Ordinary pigmentation and melasma here.
The Ordinary Dehydration Regimen
Read more about The Ordinary products and dehydrated skin.
The Ordinary Look of Blemishes and Congestion
The Ordinary Textural Irregularities
Please note that this is an old routine. Deciem conflicts have changed, and they do not recommend using acids and retinoids in the same routine.
The Ordinary Rosacea Regimen
Read more about Rosacea and the best The Ordinary products to help redness.
The Ordinary Oily Skin Regimen
Natural Moisturising Factors
Silicone Primer (optional)
The Ordinary Routine For Sensitive Skin
Read more about sensitive skin and The Ordinary and how to tell if you have sensitive skin, what causes it and products you should look out for and which ones to avoid.
Personalized Deciem Routines
Alternative Deciem Brands
If you wish to switch some of the products up between the Deciem brands, you can find all the Deciem Alternatives here.
Find my skin type & skin conditions
- What´s your skin type?
- The Best The Ordinary Products for Pigmentation & Melasma
- Best Ordinary Products For Acne Scarring
- Rosacea and the best The Ordinary products to use
- The Best Ordinary Products For Uneven Tone
Always refer to the official website for instructions and ingredients for each product. Patch testing is highly recommended.