NIOD NEC Reviews – NEC stands for Neck Elasticity Catalyst. This is a multi-peptide balm, especially for the lower part of your face and neck. Let´s be honest, what with ageing (for some of us) and always looking down on our mobile phones, we need as much help in this area as possible.
Your Quick 15-Second Summary
- NIOD NEC stands for Neck Elasticity Catalyst
- It´s a balm (see video for colour and consistency). I do feel like I´m digging into my pot of honey without the stickiness.
- 59% of the Deciem Addicts love it
- Targets visible skin elasticity, signs of necklines, slackness and sagging.
- Available in 2 sizes, 50ml and 100ml
- The period after opening is 6months
- Value For Money: Currently just over 72$ for 50ml and just over 100$ for 100ml.
- NIOD offers a 365-day refund policy
NIOD NEC Reviews – NIOD Neck Elasticity Catalyst Reviews
NIOD NEC reviews by the Deciem Addicts, the people who have bought, tried and tested. The Ordinary & NIOD Chat Room Facebook Group is an independent platform for people of all ages with different skin types and concerns to talk freely about the products, the good and the bad.
- Unboxing NIOD NEC
- What Is NIOD NEC & What Does It Do?
- When & How Do I Use NIOD Neck Elasticity Catalyst
- How To Layer NIOD NEC
- Size & PAO
- NIOD NEC POLLS
- Reviews of NIOD NEC
- Check the latest prices in your currency here.
Unboxing NIOD NEC
See NIOD NEC – the colour and the consistency before you buy it.
NIOD NEC – What is NIOD NEC?
“As we grow older (and wiser), our necks are not an exception to the effects of ageing caused by loss of volume, elasticity, and overall decreased integrity of the skin. NIOD’s Neck Elasticity Catalyst was specifically designed to offer a very highly focused and singular effort on the increase and protection of visible skin elasticity to, in turn, counteract the persistent signs of necklines, slackness, and sagging.” – NIOD
NIOD NEC Targets
- Targets textural irregularities, signs of ageing
- Counteract the persistent signs of necklines, slackness, and sagging.
- This multi-stimulatory direct form is able to increase the look of dermal
- Increase and support the look of skin density and viscoelasticity while reducing the appearance of persistent textural irregularities
- Aims to reduce the appearance of lax skin by protecting elastin within the skin to promote a taut appearance.
How and when do I use NIOD NEC
- NIOD NEC can be used in the morning and/or evening
- It can be applied to the neck and lower face areas.
- If you are using other NIOD products, NIOD NEC will come last unless you are using any heavy creams.
- Example CAIS + MMHC + NEC. Check The Beginner´s Guide to NIOD.
- Patch testing is highly recommended.
- Always check the Deciem website for ingredients and more information.
How To Layer NIOD NEC
This is applied to the lower part of your face and neck. Apply this after your water-based serum but before heavy creams.
Does NIOD NEC have any conflicts?
Last month, there were NIOD NEC conflicts, and now there do not seem to be any listed. I would personally be careful when using actives that may come in contact with this on your neck – (as a precaution). It is always best to patch-test products before using them. Always check the NIOD website. You can also check NIOD conflicts here.
What is the PAO & Size
Once opened, Neck Elasticity Catalyst should be used within 6 months.
This comes in 2 sizes, 50ml and 100ml. 100ml is much better value. However, if this is the first time using this, it could be a good idea to buy the smaller size first. If you are lucky enough to live near a store that sells NIOD, why not pop in and give it a try first.
NIOD NEC POLLS
These polls featured on Instagram and voted for by the Deciem Chat Room Community. I encourage you to join the community on Facebook or Instagram and ask over 200,000 fans what they think about NIOD NEC.
NIOD NEC Reviews
Tracy is 48 years old with dry, ageing skin.
“Another lovely product by @deciem NIOD NEC Neck Elasticity Catalyst. I am 48 years old with dry ageing skin and am definitely self-conscious about my neck area. When I had the opportunity to grab a jar, I was all in and had very high hopes. The texture is that of a jelly. It’s thick and comforting. I love the experience of massaging the luxurious texture into my skin. I find it has a pleasant scent, although I have read some reviews saying it was chemically. In either case, the scent dissipates quickly. I have the jar, which would ideally require one of NIOD’s spoons for maximum efficiency. I am on my second jar, and while I still have “jowl onset”, the crepey lines are definitely smoother. It takes dedication… I try to remember to use it morning and night. I will definitely be keeping this in my lineup in my fight to keep my old-lady neck at bay. “
“I’ve used this for about 9 months. I can’t say it is helping but its not hurting. Its very moisturizing, absorbs nicely and isn’t heavy or greasy. I’ll continue using for sure.“
“I love this!!😍 I also use this on my eyelids!!“
“I’ve been using it for a few years and absolutely love it! 61 years young with no crepey neck. I also do face yoga and use Nuface Trinity. This combination has worked great for me ❤️“
NIOD NEC FAQS
Some of these FAQS have been answered by The Ordinary on Social Media.
1. Would NIOD NEC go before or after Rose Hip Seed Oil? We would recommend NEC as the final step in your routine.
2. The smell of NIOD Neck Elasticity Catalyst is quite strong. What is it? None of our skincare products contains artificial or added fragrance so any scent you are detecting is a natural result of the ingredients.
3. Are there any products that conflict with NIOD NEC? There are no conflicting products with NIOD NEC.
4. Will NIOD NEC work once the sagging around the neck is more visible, or does this have to be used as prevention? NIOD NEC offers protection of visible skin elasticity, which in turn counteracts signs of persistent skin deformation (necklines), slackness, and sagging.
5. What makes NIOD NEC specifically for use on the neck. Can it be used on other parts of the body? This product has been specifically formulated and tested for use on the neck and lower half of the face. If you wish to use it elsewhere, we recommend applying a small test patch before proceeding.
6. Does NIOD NEC help against necklines caused by looking down on smartphones? NEC does help to improve the appearance of persistent necklines, yes.
7. Is NIOD NEC safe for nursing/pregnancy? While each ingredient has been tested and is considered safe for topical application, DECIEM products have not been tested on pregnant or breastfeeding women. We suggest consulting with your physician to see what may work best for your skin.
8. Do you recommend NIOD NEC to be used on the cheeks/jawline for early jowls? Yes, we would recommend using this product on those areas of the face!
Final Thoughts on NIOD NEC
59% of the Deciem Addicts love NIOD NEC. 57% have seen an improvement, and 54% will repurchase it. NIOD NEC needs a lot of love and consistency. This product should be applied every day, twice a day, and massaged for at least 30 seconds. Before you splash out on this, do you have the time and the patience to do this every day? It’s so easy to buy it and say a product doesn´t work if you haven’t been consistent. Why don´t you try using another product you already have before buying this.
Tell Us What You Think!
We hope you found this NIOD NECK review useful. On that note, we invite you to share your personal experiences or queries about NIOD Neck Elasticity Catalyst. Join the conversation and become a part of our community in The Deciem Chat Room.
- The Beginner´s Guide To NIOD
- NIOD Conflicts & Cheat Sheet
- NIOD Reviews
- The NIOD Signs of Ageing Regimen
- Deciem Chat Room Discount Codes