Take a quick look at all 4 of The Ordinary Antioxidants. Click through to the main review pages where you can find lots more information, including polls, reviews by the moderators of the Facebook Group and the Deciem Addicts, conflicts, and frequently asked questions.
Polls featured on Instagram stories for 24 hours
- Pycnogenol 64% of the Deciem Addicts love it.
- EUK 134 58% of the Deciem Addicts love it.
- Resveratrol + Ferulic Acid 69% of the Deciem addicts love it.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 78% of the Deciem Addicts love it (currently not available)
The Ordinary Pycnogenol 5%
I have to tell you that I love ❤️ this product along with many other #deciemaddicts. This currently scores 4.7 on the Deciem website and the #deciemaddicts on Instagram love it. Pycnogenol is 15ml or hydration, plump & glow. I honestly wish I added this to my routine a lot sooner. Read all about it here.
Deciem says Pycnogenol ® 5% is a unique and powerful antioxidant made up of a natural plant extract derived from the pine bark of French maritime pine trees. It contains procyanidins, bioflavonoids and organic acids that work synergistically with the aim of enhancing skin hydration and elasticity.
- Skin Hydration
- Rebuilds Skin Elasticity
- Use this product alone or mix with other products like your Vitamin C or Natural Moisturizing Factors.
- Use in the morning and in the evening.
- Conflicts: Avoid using in the same routine as Copper Peptides: The Ordinary Buffet + Copper Peptides, NIOD CAIS and NIOD CAIL.
The Ordinary EUK 134
Deciem says EUK 134™ 0.1% is a highly potent mimetic of superoxide dismutase and catalase. EUK 134™ has been shown to improve visible redness and protect against the appearance of UV damage. EUK does not play nicely with strong acids as they will completely destroy the EUK 134™.
- Antioxidant Support
- Apply this product after water-based products. You can use this in the morning and/or evening.
- EUK 134 conflicts with acids, highly acidic formulations of pure vitamin c and Buffet + Copper Peptides.
The Ordinary Resveratrol & Ferulic Acid
What Deciem says about Resveratrol 3% + Ferulic Acid 3%. This is a high-potency antioxidant formula. The focus is to support the skin’s defence against environmental stressors, which play a major role in reducing visible skin quality over time. This formula combines high concentrations of two of the most powerful and important antioxidants in skincare: Resveratrol and Ferulic Acid.
- Signs of Ageing
- Textural Irregularities
- Apply this on its own, or you can dilute with most oils to reduce the strength. It´s great mixed with Vitamin C too. Use this product after water-based products.
- Use this daily in the morning and in the evenings.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Conflicts: Buffet + Copper Peptides. Whilst it is not listed as a conflict on their regimen page, they have mentioned that they should use Glycolic Acid in a separate regimen to avoid irritation.
The Ordinary Alpha Lipoic Acid
Deciem says Alpha Lipoic Acid 5% is a highly potent antioxidant and can restore a renewed skin appearance, improving visible skin texture and tone. The 5% is an incredibly high concentration of Alpha Lipoic Acid.
- Targets: Lacklustre skin | Dullness | Signs of Ageing
- Use 1 or 2 drops 2/3 times a week on its own. Deciem says that this product should be used on its own and only apply an oil or moisturizer if it´s required.
- Use this product in the evening.
- Conflicts: Do not use with other strong acids, EUK 134 (antioxidant) or Peptides including Copper Peptides.
If you´re not already a member of The Ordinary & Deciem Chat Room, come and join us and see what the Deciem Addicts truly think about these products. Just type the keywords into the search box or post a new question.