Unboxing NIOD LVCE Low Viscosity Cleaning Ester
See the product before you buy.
NIOD LVCE Low Viscosity Reviews
- What is NIOD LVCE, and what does it do?
- When and how should I use NIOD LVCE?
- Does NIOD LVCE have any conflicts?
- What is the PAO of NIOD LVCE?
- NIOD LVCE Reviews by the Deciem Addicts
- FAQS about NIOD LVCE
- 240ml. Check the price in your currency here.
- Other NIOD & The Ordinary Cleansers
What is NIOD LVCE?
Deciem says: LVCE is a skin cleaning system that respects dermal barriers while regulating visible sebum production, cleaning the skin thoroughly, and removing all traces of makeup in a single step. LVCE contains no cleansing plant oils, no detergents, and no water but instead uses isolated sugar and avocado esters to remove every trace of dirt and makeup with or without water. While the skin feels comfortably hydrated after each use, the technologies in LVCE will actually further act as delivery boosters for topical treatments applied after cleaning.
When and how do I use NIOD LVCE?
- You can use NIOD Low Viscosity Cleaning Ester in the morning and in the evening. If you have cleansed well at night, you probably wouldn´t use this in the morning. I normally use just water or a very small amount of The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser.
- Apply directly to your face (dry), massage well and then rinse with warm water.
- There´s no need for water, you could apply directly to a cotton pad if you wish.
- Many people find they need a washcloth with this cleanser but bear in mind the film this can leave on your skin is intentional.
- Always patch test. For a full list of ingredients, please check the Deciem website.
NIOD LVCE Conflicts
NIOD LVCE doesn’t have any conflicts, so it can be used with all your products. It is recommended to always patch-test products before using them.
What is the PAO of NIOD LVCE
My current Low Viscosity Cleaning Ester says 24M, although a previous one I used said 6 months. This cleanser is 240ml, and if you use it every day, I would say it would last 6 months, maybe more.
Packaging of NIOD LVCE
NIOD packaging is beautiful, and I often use the boxes for makeup brushes and jewellery bits and pieces, so don´t throw them out! The NIOD LVCE bottle comes with a screw-top cap and another applicator inside. It´s very easy to use, and you can really control how much cleanser you use.
NIOD LVCE Reviews
NIOD LVCE currently scores 4.6/5 on the Deciem website. You can find lots more reviews on Instagram and in the Facebook Group. I encourage you to read all reviews, the good and the not-so-good, in the Facebook Group and on Instagram. You can also find reviews on the NIOD website. Whilst I personally love this product, there are people who dislike it, particularly the film it leaves on the skin, which is intentional.
Jen: Skin Type Normal – Oily. Concerns Pigmentation, Ageing Congestion.
- NIOD LVCE has fast become my go-to holy grail cleanser. It melts through makeup and SPF magically. It may appear to be pricier than other cleansers with almost everyday use. This lasts me just shy of 6 months, so it is amazing value. I’m on my 4th bottle. One of the most important things I look for in a cleanser (besides great cleansing) is that it does not irritate my eyes like so many cleansers do! Well, LVCE doesn’t and gets a permanent spot in my routine. Word of warning if you have never used this before. It doesn’t feel like a typical oil cleanser. In fact, when you wash it from your face, it feels like a film remains. This actually acts as a delivery booster for other serums you apply once finished cleansing. It’s a beautiful product.
- I really love Low Viscosity Cleaning Ester, and it has become essential. I buy it when there are discounts on NIOD, and it lasts forever. People get put off by the residue left after rinsing, but I gather that is supposed to happen and helps the next layers become absorbed.
- I love NIOD LVCE! It easily removes all waterproof and long-wear makeup and sunscreen. It’s the best.
- This is an all-time fav of mine, but I totally agree about how large the bottle is. I’ve had mine for well over six months, and I’m not even halfway through it. A little goes a long way!
- Love NIOD LVCE!
- I love it!! NIOD LVCE is the perfect first step for double cleansing.
Negative Feedback about the film it can leave
NIOD says: Our Low-Viscosity Cleaning Ester does leave a film on the skin. This is a comfortable ester cushion on the skin. This will not clog pores and will help everything applied to penetrate better. If left alone without other topical treatments on top, this cushion will disappear and actually balance (not trigger or reduce) natural sebum production.
FAQS about NIOD Low Viscosity Cleaning Ester
Does NIOD LVCE go before or after NIOD SS?
NIOD LVCE would be used before NIOD SS Sanskrit Sapoinins.
Can NIOD LVCE be combined with a face wash to remove makeup?
You certainly can if you wish.
Does NIOD LVCE work in a similar way to Squalane Cleanser?
Both are wonderful cleansers that help remove traces of dirt and makeup while leaving the skin comfortable, smooth, and moisturized. The consistencies and ingredients of the products differ.
Could I apply NIOD LVCE with a cotton pad in the morning without a water rinse?
You can if you wish, but we normally do recommend rinsing off with water.
NIOC LVCE contains linalool which is a horrible allergen.
It is an allergen but not an irritant. If you are not allergic to linalool, it is not an irritant. It is used in extremely small amounts. The natural esters used in LVCE have very strong odours that linalool balances out. If you are not allergic to linalool, the % we use in such products is extremely small to cause any form of irritation whatsoever.
Is the packaging for NIOD LVCE glass or plastic?
Plastic is recyclable.
What NIOD says about the film left from LVCE
Low-Viscosity Cleaning Ester does leave a film on the skin. This is a comfortable ester cushion on the skin. This will not clog pores and will help everything applied to penetrate better. If left alone without other topical treatments on top, this cushion will disappear and actually balance (not trigger or reduce) natural sebum production.
Final Thoughts on NIOD LVCE
63% of the Deciem Addicts love it.
The price does seem expensive for a cleanser, but please take into account the size. This is 240ml, and it will last you a long time. Please make sure you read all reviews before purchasing.
You can always find discounts on NIOD with the Deciem Chat Room discount codes.
Other The Ordinary & NIOD Cleansers
- The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser
- NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins
- The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser (NEW)
- The Ordinary Glycolipid Cream Cleanser