NIOD reviews by over 150k #deciemaddicts, the people who have bought, tried, and tested with all different skin conditions and concerns.
This brand can be very confusing with the complicated names and those long-winded descriptions, but once you break it down, it´s actually easier than The Ordinary. Here´s The Complete Beginner´s Guide To NIOD if you´re a newbie to NIOD.
All The NIOD Products & Reviews
Copper Amino Isolate Lipid. The most expensive product by NIOD to date.
- 65% of the Deciem Addicts love it. Read all about CAIL here.
NIOD MG Modulating Glucosides
NIOD MG targets signs of skin sensitivity and reduces the looks of redness, of itching, and of irritation while helping to target stinging sensations.
- 64% of the Deciem Addicts love this product.
Re: Pigment (RP)
Re: Pigment targets pigmentation issues and dark spots.
NIOD MMHC2 Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex
A fantastic Hyaluronic Acid Serum that hydrates, leaves the skin surface looking plump and great for general skin health. You could also look at The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid, Marine Hyaluronics or Hylamide Low Molecular HA
Voicemail Masque (VM)
NIOD VM is a nighttime leave-on masque which can be used twice a week. You apply this after your serums at night.
Neck Elasticity Catalyst (NEC)
This product is for the lower part of the face & neck. It a bit like honey, without the stickiness. Watch the video to learn the best way to use this product because it really does need to be massaged for 30 seconds
Photography Fluid 12%
A blurring effect product that makes your skin look flawless in photos. Can be mixed with your foundation.
Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate (FECC)
28 clinical technologies to target many signs of under-eye and above-eye raging in one treatment.
Non-Acid Acid Precursor 15% (NAAP)
Instead of using direct acids like AHA/BHA or retinoids, NAAP uses fermentation bio-derivatives and amino isolates that act as precursors to skin-compatible acids, encouraging visible radiance and visible surface regularity without the redness and inflammation associated with acids
MC Myrrh Clay
Myrrh Clay is a treatment masque that visibly firms the skin.
S0 Survival 0
This is for nighttime only to protect our skin from pollution, smog, stress, infrared and blue light.
What are the best NIOD products?
I ran a poll in the Facebook Group asking for everyone´s favourite NIOD Products. The top 5 NIOD products are;
Some of my personal favourites
- NIOD MMHC2 -a hyaluronic concentrate serum that leaves my skin looking plumper and smoother.
- Survival 20 is a really nice SPF that doesn´t leave a white cast, perfect for anyone with slightly darker / olive skin tones.
- Flavanone Mud has to be my favorite masque of all. It can sting a little initially but leaves skin glowing.
- LVCE Cleaning Ester. It´s an amazing cleanser that removes some of the most stubborn mascaras. It does leave a film which I really like but some people don’t like this. My skin feels clean and really hydrated after using this.
- NEC – I’m currently testing out the NEC which is like honey for the lower part of the face and neck and definitely seeing a difference in those selfies. You do need to be consistent with this and massage for at least 30 seconds.
What does NIOD stand for? NIOD stands for Non-Invasive Options In Dermal Science.
Are there discount codes or coupons for NIOD? Have a look at the Deciem Discounts page here where you can sometimes save up to 25%
How long can NIOD products stay open for and what´s the shelf life? On the side of the NIOD bottles will be a sign saying 6m or maybe 12m which means this product should be used within this time once opened. Deciem says the shelf life of NIOD is between 18 and 24 months but from personal experience, I would use them as soon as possible, especially CAIS.
Where To Buy NIOD
If you are looking to buy NIOD, you can buy direct through Deciem or you can always find discounts of up to 25% off through