NIOD FECC Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate Reviews by the Deciem Addicts.
- 68% of the Deciem Addicts love it
- 51% say they have seen an improvement
- 56% of the Deciem Addicts will repurchase it
- Dark Circles
- Textural Unevenness
- What is NIOD FECC Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate and what does it do?
- NIOD FECC targets
- When and how do I use NIOD FECC?
- Are there any products that conflict with NIOD FECC?
- NIOD FECC Reviews
- 15ml Prices: 68$CAD | 68$US | 43GBP | 51€ | 100$AUD
- Find up to 22% off with our Deciem Discount codes.
What is NIOD FECC and what does it do?
Deciem says that this is a hyper-concentrated bio-serum for the eye contour. NIOD FECC Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate combines 28 clinical technologies to target many signs of under-eye and above-eye ageing in one treatment—borrowing from advanced biotechnology, polyphenol technology, next-generation cyclic peptide technologies, marine science and modern drone delivery mechanics.
This single treatment is able to target visible ageing (both upper eyelids and lower eyelids) including the looks of dynamic lines, static lines, fine superficial under-eye lines (those not targeted by SNARE-target injections), loss of elasticity (especially upper-eyelids), dark circles, puffiness and textural unevenness with positive visible results starting within 3 days and improving into 8 weeks with continued use.
NIOD FECC Targets
- Dark circles
- Textural unevenness
When and how do I use NIOD FECC?
- You can use NIOD FECC in the morning and in the evening
- Apply a small amount in the eye area, including upper eyelids.
- Always patch test before using any product and introduce other products slowly.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
Are there any products that conflict with NIOD FECC?
There are no conflicts with NIOD FECC. It is always best to patch test first and when introducing other products, do this slowly in case of any reactions.
NIOD FECC Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate Reviews
Final Thoughts on NIOD FECC
68% of the Deciem Addict love NIOD FECC. 51% say they have seen an improvement and 56% will repurchase it. NIOD FECC was voted the most popular NIOD product in the Facebook Group. It is pricey at 68$ for just 15ml although you really do only need a tiny drop per eye. You can always find Deciem discounts of up to 22% off.
Other Deciem Eye Products
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution
- Hylamide Sub Q Eyes
Complete Guide To NIOD FECC
Here’s the complete guide to NIOD FECC. It’s very wordy! All can be found on the NIOD website.