A quick look at NIOD FECC
Unboxing NIOD FECC
See the product before you buy. This is a 15ml bottle.
NIOD FECC reviews and everything else you need to know before buying.
- 68% of the Deciem Addicts love it
- 51% say they have seen an improvement
- 56% of the Deciem Addicts will repurchase it
- Currently scores 4.4/5 on the Deciem Website
- Dark Circles
- Textural Unevenness
- Crow’s feet
- PAO 6M
NIOD FECC Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate Reviews
NIOD FECC Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate
- What is NIOD FECC Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate?
- NIOD FECC targets
- When and how do I use NIOD FECC?
- NIOD FECC conflicts?
- NIOD FECC Reviews
- FECC PAO
- FAQs about NIOD FECC
- Video of NIOD FECC
- Where to buy NIOD FECC save up to 22% with Deciem Chat Room Discount Codes
- 15ml. Check the price in your currency here.
What is NIOD FECC, and what does it do?
NIOD says that this is a hyper-concentrated bio-serum for the eye contour. NIOD FECC Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate combines 28 clinical technologies to target many signs of under-eye and above-eye ageing in one treatment—borrowing from advanced biotechnology, polyphenol technology, next-generation cyclic peptide technologies, marine science, and modern drone delivery mechanics.
This single treatment can target visible ageing (both upper eyelids and lower eyelids), including the looks of dynamic lines, static lines, fine superficial under-eye lines (those not targeted by SNARE-target injections), loss of elasticity (especially upper eyelids), dark circles, puffiness and textural unevenness with visible positive results starting within 3 days and improving into 8 weeks with continued use.
NIOD FECC Targets
- Dark circles
- Textural unevenness
When and how do I use NIOD FECC?
- You can use NIOD FECC in the morning and in the evening
- Apply a small amount in the eye area, including the upper eyelids. I apply one drop to my fingertip, then touch it with my other fingertip and gently massage both under eyes, then repeat for the upper eyelids. You only need a drop.
- Always patch test before using any product and introduce other products slowly.
- If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
Are there any products that conflict with Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate?
NIOD seem to be updating the website and continues to change the information regarding conflicts. A couple of months ago, the website said to avoid direct acids and direct vitamin c, and now it seems there are no conflicts, although when answering questions (see faqs below), they do say to use these in alternate routines. It is always best to patch-test products before using them and pay particular attention to how your skin looks and feels when you start layering products.
Photos of NIOD FECC
What´s the period after opening for NIOD FECC?
Once opened, this should be used within 6 months.
NIOD FECC FAQS
These questions have been asked and answered by Deciem/NIOD on Social Media.
Can I use NIOD FECC during my Glycolic Acid or my ELAN night? We’d recommend use in alternate routines as Direct Acids or Ascorbic Acid.
Can I use it with NIOD CAIL? Yes, you can!
Can I use it during my Glycolic Acid or my ELAN night? We’d recommend use in alternate routines as Direct Acids or Ascorbic Acid.
What’s the difference between SubQ eyes and Niod FECC? Hylamide SubQ Eyes target signs of under-eye ageing, puffiness, dark circles, and dehydration. NIOD Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate (FECC) targets visible ageing, including the looks of dynamic & fine/status lines, loss of elasticity, dark circles, puffiness and textural unevenness
NIOD Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate Reviews
Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate currently scores 4.3/5 on the Deciem website. Find more reviews on Instagram and search FECC in the Deciem Facebook Group. What works for one person may not work for another, so please, take the time to read reviews by many people with different skin types and concerns.
My personal review of FECC
I have been using this for a couple of weeks now. It feels lovely around the eyes, leaving the eye area feeling really hydrated throughout the day. I have been strict, using it twice a day and giving the eye area a little massage.
Can I see a difference? This is one of those products where I really felt the difference when I stopped using it. Under eyes were a lot darker, and I felt the need to use a corrector. So FECC is back in my routine!
More Reviews of NIOD FECC
- Love this stuff
- The BEST eye serum or cream ever. I will never change from FFECC!
- I love FECC! And tell everyone about it. I see a difference when I don’t use it. A drop for each eye lasts forever.
- I’m almost 55 and used this….. I bought it as a special deal with two other products, so it was a very good price. Whilst I do not have puffy eyes or bags, I have some wrinkles, and one eye is more heavy-lidded than the other. I did not see any difference in my wrinkles or heavy lid when using this product. Will not purchase it again.
- This is THE best Deciem product, hands down.
- I love this. It definitely made the fine lines around my eyes a lot less noticeable. I ordered another bottle. It lasts forever.
- Tried it, and it made my dark corners even darker, so I stopped using it and tried again with the same result. I did not see any improvements. I love NIOD and Deciem products and use several regularly. But not this one.
Final Thoughts on NIOD Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate
- 68% of the Deciem Addict love NIOD FECC
- 51% say they have seen an improvement
- 56% will repurchase it
- Currently scores 4.3/5 on the Deciem website
NIOD FECC was voted the most popular NIOD product in the Facebook Group. It is pricey, although you really do only need a tiny drop per eye, so will last a good few months. You can always find NIOD discounts here.
Other Deciem Eye Creams & Serums
Where can I buy NIOD FECC
You can buy NIOD FECC directly from Deciem. They offer free delivery on orders over 25€$ and have a 365-day return policy. Before buying NIOD through Deciem, check the Deciem Discount Codes to usually find a saving of up to 22%. Some online stockists ship worldwide.
Deciem Price Increase
On 1st February 2022, Deciem increased the prices for the first time in many years. Here are the prices of NIOD FECC before and after the price increase.
- Was 68$CAD | 68$US | 43GBP | 51€ | 100$AUD
- Now 74$CAD | 68$US | 46GBP | 55€ | 100$AUD