The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramides
Unboxing the new The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramides
The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors + Phyto Ceramides Review
A quick look at The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramides
- This is The Ordinary´s most nourishing moisturizer ever! It has almost twice the level of moisturizing emollients the original Natural Moisturising Factors + HA. This is my absolute favourite moisturizer!
- Size 100ml
- Price: 22.50 USD | 26.50 CAD | 20.00 GBP | 35.50 AUD | 24.10 EUR
- Key Ingredients of NMF + PhytoCeramides: Glycosphingolipids, Glycolipids, Fatty Acids, PCA, Sodium Lactate, Urea, Sodium Hyaluronate, and Amino Acids.
- Apply morning and evening at the end of your skincare routine but before SPF and makeup. No conflicts at all with NMF + PhytoCeramides
What is The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramides?
The Ordinary says: This NMF + PhytoCeramides is moisture-rich with skin-identical ingredients. Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramides is our most nourishing moisturizer of all 3 moisturizers now available.
This rich and replenishing cream immediately boosts skin hydration by 68%,* helps strengthen the skin barrier, and offers all-day hydration, making it ideal for dry skin.
NMF + PhytoCeramides offers a triple-action approach to targeting dryness with the inclusion of skin-identical Natural Moisturizing Factors, PhytoCeramides and skin lipids. The inclusion of plant-derived PhytoCeramides helps to improve the look of skin quality for a fresher, more plumped appearance.
When did the new Natural Moisturising Factors + PhytoCeramides launch?
This pre-launched on 17th February 2023 and was available to everyone on 21st of February.
How and when do I use the new moisturizer?
Use a small amount in the morning and evening. It is best to use a very small amount first and add more if you require. Apply all over your face after your water-based products
How to Layer Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramdies
Some examples of layering The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors and where to fit it into your routine.
- Cleanse + Natural Moisturizing Factors
- Cleanse + Multi-Peptide Serum with HA + Multi-Peptide Eye Serum + Natural Moisturizing Factors + SPF
- Cleanse + Glycolic Acid + Hyaluronic Acid + Squalane + Natural Moisturizing Factors
- Cleanse + Multi-Peptide Serum + Caffeine Eye Solution + Niacinamide + Natural Moisturizing Factors
How much is the new moisturizer with PhytoCeramides?
Price: 22.50 USD | 26.50 CAD | 20.00 GBP | 35.50 AUD | 24.10 EUR
What size is the new moisturizer?
PAO of Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramides
Once opened use within 12 months.
Reviews of The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramides
You can find reviews on The Ordinary website here, and remember to always check the Facebook Group, The Ordinary & NIOD Chat Room for reviews by the members, the people who have bought, tried and tested.
My Review of Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramides
I absolutely love this new product. I loved the original Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA and never thought I´d replace it as I have used this every single day since January 2017. But then came along Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramides, and I think it is amazing. It leaves my skin looking fresh and feeling really hydrated all day long. I get so many compliments when I have this on my skin. It may not suit everyone, as it can leave your skin looking shiny, (I like to call it dewy). It absorbs amazingly well too but apply small amounts and add more as you need. If you are more on the oily side, you may want to look at the new clear gel moisturizer by The Ordinary, Natural Moisturizing Factors + Beta Glucan.
Faqs about the new moisturizer with phytoceramides
Is NMF + PhytoCeramides good for oily skin too? For oily skin, you can explore The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + BetaGlucan.
What is the PAO date for this? 12 months.
Why is the price so high? We appreciate your feedback. Please note this formula pricing is reflective of the technologies incorporated. For example, it includes nearly four times more moisturising emollients and two times more humectants than our Natural Moisturising Factors +HA.
Can I use NMF + PhytoCeramides with Squalane? Yes you can.
Is it ok to use NMF + PhytoCeramides with Niacinamide? Yes, Niacinamide will go first.
Is NMF + PhytoCeramides good for oily skin? We’d recommend The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + BetaGlucan for more oily skin types, but this could be used at night as a thicker option.
Is The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramides Suitable for acne-prone skin? It is generally suitable for most skin types, but we’d recommend trying a test patch.
Can I use the Ordinary moisturiser with PhytoCeramides every day? Yes, you can.
Does The Ordinary have a good moisturiser? It has 3! Look at all 3 Ordinary moisturisers here.
Other The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors Products
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA for scalp
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramides
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + Beta Glucan
Where to buy The Ordinary
- Buy direct from The Ordinary *
- Buy The Ordinary at Cult Beauty and get 15% off your first order.
- Buy The Ordinary at Beauty Bay and save on your first order.
- Buy The Ordinary at Boots! Some great offers with your points card!