The NIOD Best Sellers – Top 10
- FECC NIOD Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate
- CAIS2:1 Copper Amino Isolate Serum
- SDSM2 Superoxide Dismutase Saccharide Mist
- MMHC2 Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex
- S30 Survival 30
- ELAN Ethylated L-Ascorbic Acid Network 30%
- RP NIOD RP Re: Pigment
- SS Sanskrit Saponins
- FM Flavanone Mud
- NAAP Non-acid Acid Precursor
NIOD Best Sellers – Top 10 Best Selling NIOD Products
These are the top 10 best-selling NIOD products, according to Deciem. They may vary slightly from country to country.
NIOD is a beautiful brand and far more luxurious than The Ordinary, although The Ordinary is a terrific brand. NIOD stands for Non-Invasive Options in Dermal Science and uses leading-edge ingredients and ground-breaking technology. Compared to The Ordinary, it’s expensive, but it’s pretty well priced compared to other similar brands at this level.
Before Buying NIOD
The Ordinary is a brand you can get addicted to and buy way more products than you really need. You may not be worried if a product works or not when it only costs 5$€, but NIOD is a lot more expensive. Take your time to read reviews by the Deciem Addicts on the Deciem website before buying. Make sure you speak to people with all different types of skin and skin conditions. I would also recommend purchasing the smaller sizes where products come in 2 sizes except for NIOD MMHC2.
NIOD Top 10 Best Sellers – What are the best NIOD Products?
Some of my personal favourites from the NIOD 10 best selling products are;
- NIOD FM – Flavanone Mud is one of my favourite masks. It can sting, but wow, it leaves skin feeling so clean, fresh and glowing. There´s also the 5-day accelerator method – be sure to read up about this. This comes in 2 sizes. I recommend purchasing the smaller jar; otherwise, you may not use it within the PAO (period after opening).
- NIOD MMHC2 is a beautiful Hyaluronic Complex. It is about 10 times as expensive as The Ordinary. Is it worth it? Some say it is. Some say it isn´t. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid has 3 forms of HA whilst NIOD MMHC2 has 15 different forms of Hyaluronic Acid. The texture is very different. The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid can be sticky whilst this isn´t sticky at all. It´s a beautiful product that´s smooth, glides onto the skin and absorbs really well. You can always find NIOD discounts here. This comes in 2 sizes, and I would recommend purchasing the 30ml, not the 15ml.
- Sanskrit Saponins is a 2 in 1 product. It can be used as a cleanser and 5-minute mask. I would advise buying the smaller tube as you may not use it all within the PAO (period of opening).
Find more reviews and polls by the Deciem Addicts for all the NIOD products here. If you’re still confused about NIOD, here’s an easy beginner’s guide to NIOD. You can also join the Facebook Group, The Ordinary & Deciem Chat Room, and join @deciemchatroom on Instagram.
NIOD products start from 23€/25$ for NIOD S0 Survival 0 up to 80€/90$ for NIOD CAIL Copper Amino Isolate Lipid. You can always find NIOD discounts of sometimes up to 30%.
The Ordinary Best Sellers
Find out the top-selling products by The Ordinary – Top 10 Best Selling The Ordinary Products.