NIOD Mastic Must Reviews: This is a product that is rarely talked about in the Facebook Group, and I think it’s because it´s misunderstood. The way for me to describe this is like a temporary polyfiller for the face. It´s an amazing primer and a product I use before makeup for a special occasion. Oh, and there´s a hairdryer involved!
Your Quick 30-Second Summary To NIOD MM
- NIOD MM is a 10 minute masque.
- It immediately reduces the size of the pores. It´s excellent before makeup application.
- Apply, leave for 10 minutes. Rinse, and you can dry off with a hairdryer for 15 seconds.
- Size: 90ml
- PAO: 6 months
- Value for Money: 90ml for 38$
NIOD Mastic Must
- Unboxiing NIOD MM
- What is NIOD Mastic Must and what does do?
- When and how do you use NIOD Mastic Must?
- Are there any conflicts with NIOD Mastic Must?
- NIOD Mastic Must Reviews
- Mastic Must FAQs
- Final thoughts of Mastic Must
- Where to buy NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins
- Available in 90ml. Check the price in your currency here.
Unboxing NIOD MM Mastic Must
See NIOD MM Mastic Must before you buy it.
What is NIOD Mastic Must, and what does it do?
“NIOD MM, Mastic Must is a transparent masque for efficient, yet innocuous, cleaning and visible refinement of pores and impurities, resulting in an immediate and maintainable visible reduction in both the number and the size of pores. (Note: It is not possible to modify the genetically determined number or size of pores as apparent in optimal skin conditions. However, pores do become more apparent in number and size with ageing and environmental exposure. Mastic Must works to restore the appearance of pores to an ideal state within individual genetic limits.) ” – NIOD
When and how do I use Mastic Must?
- First, cleanse your face.
- Apply a generous amount of this translucent masque to your face.
- Leave the masque on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Do not use a cleanser after rinsing.
- This formulation uses highly-concentrated mastic gum to bind to impurities, resulting in a sticky feel during the treatment period.
- After rinsing thoroughly, this is where the blowdryer comes in. Use it on a tolerable heat setting for about 15 seconds to dry the face. This step would enhance the visible results of MM immediately. If you do not wish to use a blow dryer, just leave this step out.
Are there any products that conflict with NIOD MM Mastic Must?
There are no conflicts with NIOD Mastic Must.
What does Mastic Must look, feel and smell like?
Firstly, the smell is quite strong. I don´t mind it, but it may not appeal to everyone. The colour is a very light brown colour. The consistency is not thick, not too thin. I´m able to spread it well without it dripping.
NIOD Mastic Must Reviews
These polls featured on Instagram and voted for by the Deciem Chat Room Community.
NIOD Mastic Must Faqs
What do I apply after using Mastic Must? Once rinsed off, follow with your moisturizer, primer and makeup.
Can I use Glycolic Acid after NIOD MM? We would recommend using this separately.
How long after opening should NIOD MM be used? This product should be used within 6 months once opened. Check the little symbol on the tube/box.
Final Thoughts on NIOD Mastic Must
44% of the Deciem Addict love NIOD Mastic Must. 49% say they have seen an improvement, and 41% will repurchase it. When I use this, I love it and wonder why I don’t use it more often, particularly before makeup application when I have a special occasion. It really does work incredibly well and leaves skin feeling so incredibly smooth.