The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum for Hair Density – Does it work? 53% of The Deciem Chat Room community says it works! You will see this product all over Tik Tok and Instagram. It went viral! But does it work? Is it easy to use? Find out below!
Your Quick 15-Second Summary of The Multi-Peptide Hair Serum
- The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum For Hair Density
- A lightweight serum for fuller, healthier-looking hair
- Suitable for all hair types
- Apply to clean dry scalp in the evening
- Leave this treatment in. Do not wash out!
- Size: 60ml
- PAO: 12 months
- Price: Just under 23$
- Value For Money: If it works it´s worth every single penny and more! Hair thinning and loss is a very personal thing. Something that can really get us down, so when a product comes along promising us more hair, we grab it. Compared to other products with the same promises, this is good value.
- The Ordinary offers a 365-day refund policy
The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum
Above is your quick run-down of The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum and now we go into a little more details with polls, reviews and faqs.
- Unboxing The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum
- What is the multi-peptide hair serum, and what does it do?
- When do I use it?
- How do I use it?
- Reviews of The Ordinary Hair Serum
- Size & PAO
- Texture, smell and colour
- Reviews of The Ordinary Hair Serum
- FAQs of The Ordinary Hair Serum
Unboxing The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum – Does it work?
See the product, packaging, colour and consistency before you buy it.
What is The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum, and what does it do?
The Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density – The Ordinary says this is a concentrated serum for hair that looks thicker, denser, fuller and healthier.
When and how do I use The Ordinary hair serum?
- Apply a few drops once a day and ideally at bedtime
- It should be applied to a clean, dry scalp.
- Massage the serum into the scalp thoroughly, and do not rinse out.
- Patch testing is always recommended.
What is the texture, smell and colour of The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum?
The colour is clear, and the product is a lot thinner than I expected. You´re best aiming the pipet directly onto your scalp.
What is the PAO of the hair serum?
The period after opening is 12 months
My Personal Thoughts on the Multi-Peptide Hair Serum
I honestly cannot say if it worked or not because I haven´t been consistent. When I used this in the evening on clean, dry hair, my hair looked unwashed and greasy the next day, meaning I had to wash it again.
The Ordinary Hair Serum
With The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum, there’s only one question everyone wants to be answered. Does it really work?
The truth is that some people absolutely love it and say it works, whilst others will say it did absolutely nothing. For those who say it did nothing – were they consistent? Did they really use it as instructed and persevere with it? I could easily say it didn´t work, but the truth is wasn´t consistent. I also want you to take care when looking at the amazing reviews. I´ve seen some really good before & after photos of The Ordinary Multi-Peptide hair serum, but equally, if you comb/brush hair a little different, you could get the “fuller” look.
Before you buy this, ask yourself this question!
Will I consistently use this product?
If the answer is no, I really don´t think you should buy this.
The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Density Photos
For anyone worried if they have bought a counterfeit product, here are photos of The Ordinary Multi-Peptide box, bottle and serum purchased from Deciem. The serum is quite watery. It rubs into the skin on the back of my hand quite nicely. It absorbs very well and leaves it feeling smooth, not oily.
The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum Polls
- 53% of the #deciemaddicts love this
- 43% say they have seen an improvement
- 38% will repurchase it
The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Density Reviews
Reviews are by the moderators and members of the Deciem Chat Room community on Facebook and Instagram. Come and join over 200,000 The Ordinary & NIOD Fans.
“The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum – I started using it on my brows, and bald patches to show some new hair growth. My brows are looking so much fuller! “
“I liked this Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum! It works amazing if you have an itchy or irritated scalp. It balanced it out and gave me a few new baby hairs as well.“
“I wasn’t consistent, and it worked for me. Had I not taken before and after photos, I wouldn’t have believed myself. “
“The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum has totally worked for me. I run the tip down each side of my head and some at the crown and then brush with a massaging brush. I have noticeable hair growth.“
The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum FAQS
Some of these questions have been answered by The Ordinary on social media
1.Will The Multi-Peptide Hair Density Serum help with hair loss? This may help with the appearance of thin hair.
2. Hair will “look thicker” or be thicker? There’s a difference. The peptides in Multi-peptide Hair serum have been shown to visibly stimulate new hair growth and also visibly strengthen the existing hair.
3. Should I use The Ordinary Hair Serum every night? This depends on your personal preference.
4. Every time I use The Ordinary Hair Serum, I get a lot of acne, and my scalp gets itchy. Is that normal? Kindly note that if you are experiencing a burning sensation or what might feel like an irritation to the skin, please discontinue use and rinse the product off the skin immediately.
5. Is The Ordinary Hair Serum for Density safe to use if u have a scalp condition? We recommend consulting your physician.
6. Can you use the Hair Serum on wet hair? Applying it to dry hair makes my hair go greasy. For best results, we suggest applying it to a clean, dry scalp
7.Can I use this on my eyebrows? This product is intended to be used on the scalp. If you would like to use it in other areas, this is your choice, and we would advise that you use discretion in doing so based on your experience and best judgement.
8. Would The Ordinary Hair Serum help re-growth from postpartum hair loss? This may help hair appear thicker and fuller
9. Is The Ordinary Hair Serum suitable for pregnancy/breastfeeding? We do not test our products on pregnant/nursing women. Hence, we cannot provide any confirmation on that aspect. It is best to consult your physician in advance before use just to be on the safe side.
10. Does the Multi-Peptide Hair Serum work on afro hair? Yes, it is great for all hair types.
11. What is the pH level of The Ordinary Hair Serum? The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density has a pH of 4.75-5.75.
12. Will The Ordinary Hair Serum prevent hair fallout? Any hair condition would benefit from the visible density improvements this product would offer. There are a number of studies discussing caffeine with respect to hair loss. While we don’t position this product as a hair loss treatment, we encourage you to research the studies of the technologies used in this formula in this regard.
More faqs about The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum
13. Would The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum help with scalp psoriasis? None of our products can be considered medical treatments for psoriasis. You may wish to discuss suitable treatments for persistent signs of psoriasis with your physician or dermatologist.
14. Is The Ordinary hair serum ok to use on bleached hair? Yes, this product improves the tensile strength of hair strands.
How many drops do you use of the hair serum? We generally recommend 2-3 drops
15. Does The Ordinary hair serum stimulate growth? The peptides in Multi-peptide Hair serum have been shown to visibly stimulate new hair growth and also visibly strengthen the existing hair.
16. How long does a bottle last? Depending on the frequency of use, a bottle may last 4-6 months or more.
17. Does it have any side effects? All DECIEM products undergo a thorough safety assessment before hitting the market. Each ingredient is reviewed against current scientific literature and strict global regulations to ensure they are safe and compliant for topical application
18. How many times a week should I use the hair serum? It may be used nightly!
19. Can The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum be used alongside Minoxidil? We have not tested The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density with other non-DECIEM hair growth products. We cannot provide any information with certainty in that regard.
20. Is this serum suitable for an oily scalp? Absolutely!
21. Is it safe for colour-treated hair? Yes
Final Thoughts on The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum
- 53% of the Deciem Addicts love it
- 43% have seen an improvement
- 38% will repurchase it
- Scores 4.4/5 on the Deciem website currently
Some of the reviews on this product are amazing, so I am a little surprised with these results, but it´s what the Deciem Addicts voted for.
Compared to the price of many hair products out there promoting the same benefits, I think this is well worth trying, but you must be consistent!
Where to buy The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Hair Serum
Buy from The Ordinary or one of the many authorised stockists online.
Other The Ordinary hair products
When it comes to hair loss, there could be many reasons. It’s best to check with a professional and maybe have your blood checked. I lost a lot of hair after surgery and when I had anaemia. It slowly grew back once my body recovered. I picked up some great tips from the Curly Girl Method (Facebook Groups), using some of the recommended shampoos, plopping (wrapping hair up in a microfibre towel), and using less heat and no heat at all through the summer months. My favourite shampoo and conditioner are still The Ordinary. They just seem to work perfectly on my fine hair.
Tell Us What You Think!
We hope you found this Multi-Peptide Hair Serum review useful. On that note, we invite you to share your personal experiences or queries about Multi-Peptide Hair Serum. Join the conversation and become a part of our community in The Deciem Chat Room.