The Ordinary Amino Acids Review – Unboxing Amino Acids
The Ordinary Amino Acids Reviews – What a fabulous product this is. It is a clear, super hydrating serum, and 71% of the Deciem Addicts love it. Amino Acids is a great product to fit into any skincare routine because it has no conflicts and can be used alongside all your other products.
Your Quick 15-Second Summary
- Amino Acids is a fabulous clear super hydrating serum
- 71% of the Deciem Addicts love it
- Targets Hydration, Skin Repair, Supports Healthy Skin
- There are no conflicts
- You can use this in the morning and evening
- There could be a tingling sensation. If it´s too strong, you could mix it with other products
- Size: 30ml bottle
- PAO: 12 months
- Value For Money: under 10$ for 30ml. Compared to other brands, The Ordinary is great value.
The Ordinary Amino Acids Reviews
Everything you need to know about Amino Acids before buying it. When and how to use, conflicts, reviews and faqs.
- Unboxing The Ordinary Amino Acids.
- What is The Ordinary Amino Acids + B5, and what does it do?
- When and how do I use Amino Acids?
- Are there any products that conflict?
- Amino Acids PAO
- The consistency, colour and smell of Amino Acids
- Size & PAO
- The Ordinary Amino Acids Reviews
- Unboxing The Ordinary Amino Acids.
- Photos of the bottle and box purchased from Deciem.
- Faqs about Amino Acids
- Check the price in your currency here.
Unboxing Amino Acids by The Ordinary
See the packaging, bottle, instructions, colour and consistency before you buy.
What is The Ordinary Amino Acids, and what does it do?
Amino Acids + B5 is a serum that supports your skin’s hydration barrier by providing a concentrated solution of amino acids and derivatives to mimic its natural moisturizing factors, keeping your skin protected, well-hydrated, and non-greasy, while pro-vitamin B5 offers both surface and deep hydration for softer, smoother skin.
When and how do I use The Ordinary Amino Acids?
- You can use The Ordinary Amino Acids in the morning and/or in your evening routine.
- Apply a few drops and pat or massage it into your skin. Allow this to dry for a few seconds before applying your next product.
- The Ordinary Amino Acids is a water-based product, so it would be applied as one of your first layers before any emulsions, oils and creams.
- If you scroll down to FAQ, you can find some examples of layering The Ordinary.
Does Amino Acid have any conflicts?
There are no conflicts with The Ordinary Amino Acids, making it a fabulous product to fit into any routine.
How to layer Amino Acids
You may find How To Layer The Ordinary useful.
Amino Acids is a water-based solution and would be applied directly after cleansing. Below in FAQs, there are some questions answered about the order of products.
Cleanse – Amino Acids – Moisturizer
Cleanser – Amino Acids – Vitamin C – Moisturizer
Cleanse – Amino Acids – Niacinamide – Retinoid – Moisturizer
These are just some examples to help you understand layers. If you are using more than 1 water-based product, use the one that targets your main skin concerns first or the one that is of the thinnest consistency.
What consistency, colour and smell of Amino Acids?
This is a very thin water-based product. It is clear in colour, and there is a slight smell to it, but nothing too overpowering. Amino Acids absorb beautifully into the skin.
What is the pH of The Ordinary Amino Acids?
The pH of Amino Acids is 4.75-5.25.
What is the PAO of Amino Acids?
Once you open The Ordinary Amino Acids, it should be used within 12 months of opening. It is always best to give the neck of the bottle a little wipe after using it.
Photos of authentic The Ordinary Amino Acids
To avoid the risk of counterfeit products. Authentic Deciem bottles and boxes may vary slightly depending on the country you purchased them. So if you purchased from an authorised stockist, but your bottle is slightly different, don’t panic.
The Ordinary Amino Acids Polls
These polls featured on Instagram Stories and voted for by the @deciemchatroom community.
- 71% of the Deciem Addicts love Amino Acids
The Ordinary Amino Acids Reviews
These reviews are by the moderators and members of the Deciem Chat Room community on Instagram and Facebook.
“I love The Ordinary Amino Acids. I bought this one a few weeks ago. I’m 36 male with combo skin. This is super, super moisturizing and very efficient. I only need 4 drops for my whole face and neck (but I have a beard, so u might need more).“
“One of my favourite products 🙂“
“I wanted to love The Ordinary Amino Acids, but I get hives and reddened skin.“
“Amino Acids is greatly used as an add-on in your normal routine when you need an extra boost of hydration.“
“I like Amino Acids. I am using tretinoin, and it is part of my hydration routine.“
“Amino Acids deserves the love that the Hyaluronic serum gets.“
FAQS about The Ordinary Amino Acids
Some of these questions have been answered by The Ordinary
1.Can I use The Ordinary Amino Acids every day? Yes, you may.
2. What does The Ordinary Amino Acids do? Amino Acids + B5 is a serum that supports your skin’s hydration barrier by providing a concentrated solution of amino acids and derivatives to mimic its natural moisturizing factors, keeping your skin protected, well-hydrated, and non-greasy, while pro-vitamin B5 offers both surface and deep hydration for softer, smoother skin.
3. What not to mix with Amino Acids? Amino Acids have no conflicts, so you can use it in any routine.
4. Is it ok to mix Retinol with Amino Acids? Apply Amino Acids followed by Retinol.
5. Can I use The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid with Amino Acids? Yes, you can
6. Would Amino Acids come before or after Niacinamide 10%? It can be applied before Niacinamide.
7. Can I mix Amino Acids into my Natural Moisturizing Factors in the AM? You may wish to apply Amino Acids + B5 followed by Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA.
8. Should The Ordinary Amino Acids be applied before or after The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2%? Due to this product’s thin, water-like consistency, we’d suggest applying this before Salicylic Acid!
9. Would Amino Acids go before or after The Ordinary AHA Peeling Solution? After you’ve rinsed off the Peeling Solution.
10. Can you use Amino Acids whilst exposed to the sun? This may be applied both morning and night! We always recommend avoiding unprotected solar exposure.
More FAQS about The Ordinary Amino Acids
11. Would you mix Amino Acids with Rose Hip Seed Oil and Buffet + Copper Peptides? Yes, you can.
12. Can I use Amino Acids in the same routine as Acids, Vitamin C and Niacinamide? Are there any conflicts? Yes, you can. There are no conflicts.
13. Do I use Amino Acids before or after Granactive Retinoid 5%? You may wish to apply The Ordinary Amino Acids + B5 before The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 5% in Squalane.
14. Can The Ordinary Amino Acids be used before a vitamin c serum? Yes, you may.
15. Where would Amino Acids go in the routine if using The Ordinary Buffet and Hyaluronic Acid? It could go last after your HA but before any heavier creams or oils
16. Would I apply Amino Acids before or after Niacinamide? We would recommend applying it after your niacinamide.
17. Would The Ordinary Amino Acids be good for oily skin? Yes! The Ordinary Amino Acids + B5 offers a very lightweight texture.
18. Can Amino Acids be combined with the caffeine solution serum? Yes indeed! We recommend applying Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG around the eye contour.
19. Is it pointless to use Amino Acids and Argireline Solution together? You may indeed layer both products together. Argireline Solution 10% offers an advanced formula targeting dynamic forehead, “eleven eye”, and smile lines in an effective, “non-injective” way.
Final Thoughts on Amino Acids + B5
71% of the Deciem Addicts love it, 63% say it has improved their skin, and 79% say they will repurchase it. It´s a fabulous product for hydration and easy to use as it has no conflicts at all.
It is 100% worth giving a go for the price. It´s one of my absolute favourites. This, along with The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramides leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and plump.
Tell Us What You Think!
We hope you found this The Ordinary Amino Acids Review useful. On that note, we invite you to share your personal experiences or queries about The Ordinary Amino Acids Review. Join the conversation and become a part of our community in The Deciem Chat Room.