- 69% of the Deciem Addicts love it
- 67% say they have seen an improvement
- 80% will repurchase NIOD CAIS
- What is NIOD CAIS2:1 and what does it do?
- How to mix NIOD CAIS
- When do I use NIOD Copper Amino Isolate Serum?
- Where does CAIS fit into my routine?
- Are there any products that conflict with NIOD CAIS?
- NIOD CAIS Reviews
- FAQs all about NIOD CAIS
- Other Deciem copper products.
- Where to buy NIOD
- 15 ml CAIS 38GBP |45.60 | 90$AUD |60$ US | 60$CAD
- 30ml CAIS 60GBP | 72€ |135$AUD | 90$ US | 90$ CAD
What is NIOD CAIS Copper Amino Isolate Serum and what does it do?
Deciem say: CAIS2 is the second generation of NIOD’s multi-award-winning Copper Amino Isolate Serum. As a highly focused effort to maintain healthy-looking skin, this pro-repair, pro-collagen serum offers a novel approach to target all signs of skin ageing indirectly. This indirect approach departs from the traditional thinking of addressing visible aspects of skin ageing individually and instead forms a foundation to respect skin health.
- NIOD CAIS targets signs of skin ageing.
- Visible textural damage.
- Uneven tone
- Visibly enlarged pores
- General lack of healthy radiance
- CAIS will look healthier with continued visible improvements with continued use
How to mix NIOD CAIS Serum
- First of all NIOD CAIS Copper Amino Isolate Serum comes in a box with 2 bottles. The serum and the activator. It will seem as though one is empty but it´s not. This is the copper activator that will give your product a stunning blue colour.
- Pour the activator into the Serum bottle. Take your time doing this and make sure the surface is flat and clear to avoid any mistakes.
- On the NIOD website, it says to pour the activator into the serum bottle. If you watch the video below, they pour the serum into the activator bottle.
- Once mixed, shake well for 30 seconds and the product will turn blue.
- Watch the video on how to mix NIOD CAIS here.
When Do I use NIOD CAIS?
- You can use NIOD CAIS Copper Amino Isolate Serum in the morning and the evening.
- If you are using products that conflict (check below), you may find you only use this once a day.
Where does NIOD CAIS fit into my routine?
Are there any products that conflict with CAIS?
When using NIOD CAIS its best not to use acids, pure vitamin c, retinol or strong antioxidants in the same routine. You can alternate them am/pm.
NIOD CAIS Reviews by the Deciem Addicts
You can read over 143 reviews on the Deciem website. CAIS currently scores 8.2. You can also find more reviews on Deciem Chat Room Instagram. You will read positive and negative reviews because these are reviews by the #deciemaddicts, the people who have bought, tried and tested. It´s important to remember, what works for one may not work for you.
Tracy: 48 years. Dry, Sensitive, Ageing Skin I have tried a number of Deciem Peptide products. All of them having their strengths and weaknesses… then I met NIOD CAIS, Copper Amino Isolate Serum. As per all Deciem products, you need to have an attention span to read through and understand all the science-speak. (ok, maybe I’m just speaking for myself) I tried this based on the amazing reviews I read. First off, the color is gorgeous. (sorry I’m alot about the aesthetic) Second: the texture is silky, fluid, it absorbs in seconds. LUXURIOUS. Thirdly, the product comes in 2 little bottles. You get to play Mad Scientist by mixing the two to get the magical results. Peptides are wonderful anti-agers, copper helps heal the skin… both are high up on my needs list. Overall, this works for me on all the levels.
10/10 would recommend.
I love NIOD CAIS. This product and it is in my night routine for over 4 years.
I think NIOD CAIS is a bit expensive. I brought 2 bottles of it and wasn’t sure of the vinegar smell but still used it. People did comment on how well I looked. Now I use The Ordinary Buffet with Copper it’s thicker that the CAIS2 which I prefer.
NIOD CAIS is the single most effective skincare product I’ve ever tried.
I never tried Buffet plus copper but I did get my hands on this serum CAIS2 and I´m so disappointed by the results as it did nothing for my skin.
Unfortunately no difference in my skin despite 3 bottles used. Very expensive product for little result.
NIOD CAIS FAQS
Questions answered by Deciem on social media
Can I use NIOD CAIS whilst I’m pregnant? While each ingredient has been tested and is considered safe for topical application, DECIEM products have not been tested on pregnant or breastfeeding women. We suggest consulting with our full ingredients list and your physician to be absolutely sure.While each ingredient has been tested and is considered safe for topical application, DECIEM products have not been tested on pregnant or breastfeeding women. We suggest consulting with our full ingredients list and your physician to be absolutely sure.
Could you use NIOD CAIL & CAIS? Deciem suggest applying CAIS in the AM and CAIL Copper Amino Isolate Lipid 1% in the PM ideally.
What is the difference between NIOD CAIS Copper Amino Isolate Serum and CAIL Copper Amino Isolate Lipid? CAIL1% encompasses all the benefits of CAIS 2:1 with the additional benefits of building and enhancing skin barrier function, elasticity and integrity via lipophilic pathways.
Final thoughts on NIOD CAIS
You can see for yourself this is a well-loved product. The main issue is the price, it is expensive. NIOD is for long term skin health so if you give these products a go you need to be prepared to buy a few bottles rather than just one. Many people don’t persist and therefore think the product hasn’t worked for them. It is expensive but you can always find up to 22% off with Deciem Chat Room Discounts.
The NIOD CAIS Guide
You can find this on the NIOD website.
Other Copper Products by Deciem
Where to buy NIOD
There are so many places to buy NIOD and you can find a whole list of Deciem stores and online stockists here. Deciem offer free delivery on orders over 25€$. You can always find discounts on NIOD of sometimes up to 25%.