NIOD Sanskrit Saponins reviews / polls by the Deciem Addicts, the people who have bought, tried and tested. Come and chat on Instagram and Facebook and see what everyone truly thinks of this product.
- What is NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins and what does it do?
- When and how do I use NIOD SS
- Reviews of NIOD Sanskrit Saponins
- Final thoughts on Sanskrit Saponins
- Other Deciem cleansers
- 90ml 28$US | 29$CAD | 21GBP | 34$AUD | 27€
- 180ml 50$US | 50$CAD | 34GBP | 65$AUD | 41€
Polls featured on Instagram Stories
What is NIOD Sanskrit Saponins and what does it do?
Short story: Sanskrit Saponins is a cleanser which can also be used as a 5 minute masque for a deep cleanse. This is not a makeup remover and shouldn’t be used near the eyes.
Deciem say: There are many cleansers that effectively remove makeup. However, they may leave behind surface dirt and oils, resulting in clogged pores, and visible congestion. In our distant past, plant saponins were used to clean the skin well. These saponins clean the surface of the skin without peeling, they remove dirt, and cleanse pores.
NIOD’s Sanskrit Saponins (or SS for short) borrows from this traditional cleaning method to offer a viscous and intense cleaning balm for the face. SS is formulated with unrefined plant saponins from the Ayurvedic plants shikakai and sapindus mukorossi that leave the skin feeling exceptionally clean. It thoroughly cleanses skin of excess oil, and impurities, while reducing the appearance of enlarged pores.
When and how do I use NIOD SS
- Use NIOD Sanskrit Saponins in the morning or the evening every other day.
- Use this as your second cleanse. Remove any make up with NIOD LVCE other make up remover before using this.
- Wet your face first then apply a small amount in the palm of your hand and massage until if forms a paste like lather. If there is no makeup then apply to dry skin.
- Avoid the eyes!!!
- This can also be used as a 5 minute masque applied to dry skin.
- WARNING! It is really important you AVOID the eyes with this cleanser as plant saponins can mildly irritate the eyes
- Please always read the official information on the Deciem website.
NIOD Sanskrit Saponins Reviews
More reviews coming soon
These faqs have been answered by Deciem on Social Media. If you have any other questions please feel free to join The Ordinary & Deciem Chat Room on Facebook.
What sort of skin is Sanskrit Saponins good for and what does it target? With continued use, SS targets all forms of build-up, blemishes, congestion and impurities. It is suitable for all skin types. After the first use, SS leaves the skin looking nearly pore-free and its surface exceptionally cleaned — as if it’s radiating from within
Is NIOD Sanskrit Saponins ok to use if you have Rosacea? Sanskrit Saponins is suitable for all skin types.
Can you apply The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% after using Sanskrit Saponins? Yes you may.
What result is expected after cleansing with Sanskrit Saponins? Does it make the skin feel dry? Sanskrit Saponins should not dry out the skin if used every other day
Can The Ordinary Buffet + Niacinamide+Zinc be used after cleansing with Sanskrit Saponins? Yes you may.
What’s the best way to use NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins? Should it lather? We suggest wetting the face and massaging SS between your palms to form a paste-like lather, before applying to the face.
Is this suitable for extreme dry sensitive skin? For dry sensitive skin you may wish to try NIOD Mastic Must (MM) which is a transparent masque for efficient, yet innocuous, cleaning and visible refinement of pores and impurities, resulting in immediate and maintainable visible reduction in both the number and the size of pores. MM works to restore the appearance of pores to an ideal state, within individual genetic limits.
Final thoughts on NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins
66% of the Deciem Addicts love it. A huge 70% say they have seen an improvement and 61% will repurchase it. The majority of the reasons why people will not purchase this is due to the metal tube which they dislike.
- avoid the eye area completely
- this is not a make-up remover. Use as a second cleanse
- NIOD SS can also be used as a deep clean masque.
You can always find discounts up up to 22% with our Deciem Chat Room discount codes.