NIOD Sanskrit Saponins Reviews – Are you considering adding NIOD SS, Sanskrit Saponins to your skincare collection? Sanskrit Saponins is a fabulous cleanser and it can also be used as a 5-minute masque. Be aware that this is not a makeup remover. This is a great product that cleanses and targets signs of congestion.
Your Quick 15-Second Summary of NIOD SS
- NIOD SS stands for Sanskrit Saponins
- This is a cleanser and can also be used as a 5-minute masque
- 66% of the Deciem Addicts love it
- Not for every day. Every other day
- Sizes: 90ml & 180ml
- PAO: 6 months
- Value For Money: Currently around 30$ for 90ml and 50$ for 180ml
- NIOD offers a 365-day refund policy when you buy direct
Sanskrit Saponins Reviews – Everything you need to know before buying
- Unboxing NIOD SS
- What is NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins, and what does it do?
- When and how do I use NIOD SS
- Size & PAO
- Sanskrit Saponins, texture, smell & colour
- Reviews of NIOD Sanskrit Saponins
- Final thoughts on Sanskrit Saponins
Unboxing NIOD SS, Sanskrit Saponins
See NIOD Sanskrit Saponins before you buy. The packaging, the product, colour and consistency. This is a cleanser, and it can also be used as a 5-minute masque.
What is NIOD Sanskrit Saponins, and what does it do?
Sanskrit Saponins is a cleanser that can also be used as a 5-minute masque for a deep cleanse. This is not a makeup remover and shouldn’t be used near the eyes. If you use NIOD LVCE in your routine, you will use NIOD SS after LVCE.
“Many cleansers effectively remove makeup. However, they may leave behind surface dirt and oils, clogged pores and visible congestion. In our distant past, plant saponins were used to clean the skin well. These saponins clean the skin’s surface without peeling; they remove dirt and cleanse pores. “ – NIOD
SS is formulated with unrefined plant saponins from the Ayurvedic plants shikakai and sapindus mukorossi that leave the skin feeling exceptionally clean. It thoroughly cleanses the skin of excess oil, and impurities, while reducing the appearance of enlarged pores.
When and how do I use NIOD SS
- Use NIOD Sanskrit Saponins in the morning or evening.
- Use every other day
- Use this as your second cleanse.
- Remove any makeup with NIOD LVCE or another makeup remover before using this.
- Wet your face first, then apply a small amount in the palm of your hand and massage until it forms a paste-like lather.
- If there is no makeup, then apply it to dry skin.
- This can be used as a 5-minute masque applied to dry skin.
- Avoid the eyes!
NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins Conflicts
There are currently no conflicts with this product.
Size & PAO
NIOD SS is available in 2 sizes, 90ml & 180ml. Sanskrit Saponins period after opening is 6 months.
If you haven´t used this before, I would recommend buying the smaller size first.
What is the colour, texture and smell of NIOD SS?
The colour is beige, as you can see in the video below. The consistency is paste-like and relatively light in weight. The smell is yeasty. You either love it or hate it. I love it.
Always purchase Deciem products directly from Deciem or one of the many authorized stockists online.
NIOD Sanskrit Saponins Polls & Reviews
These polls featured on Instagram Stories and were voted for by the Deciem Chat Room Community.
NIOD Sanskrit Saponins FAQs
1. What sort of skin is Sanskrit Saponins suitable for, and what does it target? SS targets all forms of build-up, blemishes, congestion, and impurities with continued use. It is suitable for all skin types. After the first use, SS leaves the skin looking nearly pore-free and its surface exceptionally cleaned — as if it’s radiating from within
2. Is NIOD Sanskrit Saponins ok to use if you have Rosacea? Sanskrit Saponins is suitable for all skin types.
3. Can you apply The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% after using Sanskrit Saponins? Yes, you may.
4. What result is expected after cleansing with Sanskrit Saponins? Does it make the skin feel dry? Sanskrit Saponins should not dry out the skin if used every other day.
5. Can The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum + HA + Niacinamide+Zinc be used after cleansing with Sanskrit Saponins? Yes, you may.
6. What’s the best way to use NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins? Should it lather? We suggest wetting the face and massaging Sanskrit Saponins between your palms to form a paste-like lather before applying it to the face.
7. What other NIOD cleansers are there? There is also NIOD LVCE.
8. Are there any other cleansers from Deciem? You can find all The Ordinary & NIOD cleansers here.
66% of the Deciem Addicts love it. A massive 70% say they have seen an improvement, and 61% will repurchase it.
Some negative comments about NIOD SS that I have seen;
- Some people dislike the tube and have said it splits.
- The consistency can vary, and I have seen some people post photos and videos of a much thinner consistency.
- People do not like the smell.
- Avoid the eye area completely.
- This is not a makeup remover. Use as a second cleanse
- NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins can also be used as a deep clean masque.
You can always find discounts of up to 22% with our Deciem Chat Room discount codes.