- 66% of the Deciem Addicts love it
- 70% have seen an improvement
- 61% will repurchase Sanskrit Saponins
- Currently scores 4.6/5 on the Deciem website
Unboxing NIOD SS, Sanskrit Saponins
See NIOD Sanskrit Saponins before your buy.
Sanskrit Saponins – Everything you need to know before buying
- What is NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins, and what does it do?
- When and how do I use NIOD SS
- NIOD SS PAO – 6M
- Sanskrit Saponins, texture, smell & colour
- Reviews of NIOD Sanskrit Saponins
- Unboxing of NIOD SS
- Final thoughts on Sanskrit Saponins
- Other cleansers
- Availble in 2 sizes. 90ml & 180ml. Check the price in your currency here.
NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins Reviews
66% of the Deciem Addicts on Instagram love NIOD SS.
What is NIOD Sanskrit Saponins and what does it do?
Short story: Sanskrit Saponins is a cleanser that can be used as a 5-minute masque for a deep cleanse. This is not a makeup remover and shouldn’t be used near the eyes.
Deciem says: Many cleansers effectively remove makeup. However, they may leave behind surface dirt and oils, resulting in clogged pores and visible congestion. In our distant past, plant saponins were used to clean the skin well. These saponins clean the skin’s surface without peeling; they remove dirt and cleanse pores.
NIOD’s Sanskrit Saponins (or SS for short) borrows from this traditional cleaning method to offer a viscous and intense cleaning balm for the face.
SS is formulated with unrefined plant saponins from the Ayurvedic plants shikakai and sapindus mukorossi that leave the skin feeling exceptionally clean. It thoroughly cleanses skin of excess oil, and impurities, while reducing the appearance of enlarged pores.
When and how do I use NIOD SS
- Use NIOD Sanskrit Saponins in the morning or evening.
- It can be used every other day.
- Use this as your second cleanse.
- Remove any makeup with NIOD LVCE or another makeup remover before using this.
- Wet your face first then apply a small amount in the palm of your hand and massage until it forms a paste-like lather.
- If there is no makeup then apply to dry skin.
- This can also be used as a 5-minute masque applied to dry skin.
- Avoid the eyes!
What is Sanskrit Saponins PAO
Sanskrit Saponins should be used within 6 months once opened.
What is the colour, texture and smell of NIOD SS?
The colour is beige, as you can see in the video below. The consistency is paste-like and relatively light in weight. The smell is yeasty. You either love it or hate it. I love it.
Sanskrit Saponins FAQs
These questions have been answered by Deciem on Social Media. Please feel free to join The Ordinary & Deciem Chat Room on Facebook if you have any other questions.
What sort of skin is Sanskrit Saponins suitable for, and what does it target? SS targets all forms of build-up, blemishes, congestion, and impurities with continued use. It is suitable for all skin types. After the first use, SS leaves the skin looking nearly pore-free, and its surface exceptionally cleaned — as if it’s radiating from within
Is NIOD Sanskrit Saponins ok to use if you have Rosacea? Sanskrit Saponins is suitable for all skin types.
Can you apply The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% after using Sanskrit Saponins? Yes, you may.
What result is expected after cleansing with Sanskrit Saponins? Does it make the skin feel dry? Sanskrit Saponins should not dry out the skin if used every other day.
Can The Ordinary Buffet + Niacinamide+Zinc be used after cleansing with Sanskrit Saponins? Yes, you may.
What’s the best way to use NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins? Should it lather? We suggest wetting the face and massaging Sanskrit Saponins between your palms to form a paste-like lather before applying it to the face.
NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins Box & Tube
Always purchase Deciem products directly from Deciem or one of the many authorized stockists online.
Final thoughts on NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins
66% of the Deciem Addicts love it. A massive 70% say they have seen an improvement, and 61% will repurchase it.
Some negative comments about NIOD SS that I have seen;
- Some people dislike the tube and have said it splits.
- The consistency can vary and I have seen some people post photos and videos of a much thinner consistency.
- People do not like the smell.
- Avoid the eye area completely.
- This is not a make-up remover. Use as a second cleanse
- NIOD SS Sanskrit Saponins can also be used as a deep clean masque.
You can always find discounts up to 22% with our Deciem Chat Room discount codes.