Are you looking for a quick, easy skincare regimen for sensitive skin? Deciem have put together this regimen using just 3 of the most popular products from The Ordinary brand and the whole routine won’t cost you more than £18 30$.
*prices correct at time of post
You can find more of The Ordinary Regimens here, which includes General Signs of Ageing, Dehydration, Pigmentation, Rosacea, Oily
Sensitive Skin Regimen
- Hyaluronic Acid (under hydrators)
- Natural Moisturising Factors (under hydrators)
- Squalane Oil (under hydrators)
What Your Routine Will Look Like
|Morning||Cleanse | Hyaluronic Acid | Natural Moisturising Factors | SPF|
|Evening||Cleanse | Squalane Oil | Natural Moisturising Factors|
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid
Quick look at Hyaluronic Acid
- Targets hydration and general skin health
- Apply morning and evening
- No conflicts
Hyaluronic Acid is a great product for hydration and general skin health. It´s a water based product so you use as your first layer in this particular regimen. You can use this in the morning and evening and there are no conflicts so it´s a great product to have. You can read all about layering The Ordinary here.
Natural Moisturising Factors
Quick look at Natural Moisturising Factors
- Hydrates skin
- Repairs skin
- No conflicts at all
- You can use NMF in the morning and the evening
- Use as the last product in your skincare regimen
- Like any product, it´s always best to do a patch test first.
Deciem say that Natural Moisturising Factors (NMF) are elements that keep the outer layer of the skin protected and well-hydrated. NMF are made up of multiple amino acids, fatty acids, triglycerides, urea, ceramides, phospholipids, glycerin, saccharides, sodium PCA, hyaluronic acid and many other compounds that are naturally present in the skin.
This formula offers non-greasy hydration that acts as a direct topical supplement of impaired NMF components. It contains 11 amino acids, phospholipids, alpha/beta/gamma fatty acids, triglycerides, sterols and sterol esters, glycerin, ceramide precursors, urea, saccharides, sodium PCA and hyaluronic acid. It offers immediate hydration and lasting results with continued use.
The Ordinary Squalane Oil
Quick look at Squalane Oil
- Squalane Oil is amazing for Dehydration
- You can use Squalane Oil in the morning and evening
- There are no conflicts with this product
- Tips, great for lips and some people mix this with a little concealer under eyes.
- You can use this alone or after water-based products and before heavy creams.
- As with any product, patch tests are recommended.
Deciem say Squalane is a saturated and stable hydrocarbon that is found naturally in the skin. It has very high emollience, is an exceptional hydrator and can prevent ongoing loss of hydration that impairs dermal suppleness. Squalane is non-comedogenic and is suitable for use on all skin types. It can also be applied to hair to increase heat protection, add shine and reduce breakage potential.
Note: This product uses 100% pure plant-derived Squalane that is ECOCERT approved and is a USDA Certified Bio-based Product.
If you are new to The Ordinary and skincare, I highly recommend starting with a set regimen or asking Deciem for a personalised regimen. You will save time, money and a lot of stress. You can find lots more Deciem regimens here and also the How To Layer The Ordinary Guide.