- 64% of the Deciem Addicts love it
- 57% of the Deciem Addicts say it has improved their skin
- 49% will repurchase
- Currently scores 4.0/5 on the Deciem website
- Lightweight Serum with 10% Argireline Peptide Complex
- Targets signs of ageing
- Improves the appearance of dynamic folds around the eyes & forehead area
The Ordinary Argireline
The Ordinary Argireline reviews by the moderators of the Facebook Group and the Deciem Addicts, the people who have bought, tried and tested.
- What is The Ordinary Argireline?
- What does Argireline do?
- How do I use Argireline?
- When do you use Argireline?
- What does The Ordinary Argireline look and feel like?
- Argireline PAO (period after opening)
- The Ordinary Argireline conflicts
- The Ordinary Argireline Reviews & unboxing
- Photos of authentic The Ordinary Argireline
- Similar products to Argireline
- Prices of Argireline: 13.90$ AUD | 7.90$ | 7.20€ | £5.50
What is The Ordinary Argireline 10% & what does it do?
Argireline is one of the 4 peptides in The Ordinary range. The other peptides are; Buffet, Buffet + Copper Peptides and Matrixyl. Argireline is known as “Botox in a Bottle” as it targets the dynamic lines around the forehead and eye area.
Deciem’s simple explanation: A super lightweight solution that targets signs of ageing by improving the appearance of areas of the skin prone to dynamic folds. (around eyes & forehead).
How & when do I use The Ordinary Argireline
- Argireline is a water-based solution.
- Apply a few drops directly onto cleansed skin around the eyes and forehead area.
- You might use this before or after other water-based products (see FAQS below).
- Argireline can be used in the morning and in the evening.
- You may find this page How To Layer The Ordinary useful.
What is a peptide?
Skincare peptides are made up of amino acids and protein that have become indispensable anti-ageing, active ingredients for the skin. Peptides are responsible for stimulating the production of collagen and elastin in the skin, and, really, they are an important protein for young and smooth skin. Maintaining optimal levels of collagen will help reduce the ageing process of the skin.
When used correctly, peptides can be your best friend for skincare as they are responsible for renewing cells and play an important role in the fight against the signs of ageing.
What colour, thickness and smell of The Ordinary Argireline?
- The Ordinary Argireline is a clear light liquid. It absorbs quickly into the skin leaving it feeling comfortable, not sticky like some other products can.
- The consistency is light and thin.
- There is a slight smell to Argireline, but it´s not too strong.
What is the PAO of The Ordinary Argireline? (period after opening)
My Argireline says use within 12 months.
Which products conflict with The Ordinary Argireline?
- Direct Acids
- Pure/Direct Vitamin C (EAA Ethylated Ascorbic Acid & LAA L-Ascorbic Acid)
- Vitamin C Derivatives – Deciem changed their conflicts in November 2020 and included the vitamin c derivatives as a conflict with peptides.
- You can find a list of The Ordinary conflicts here.
Reason for not mixing acids & peptides by Deciem
Our rule against combining strong antioxidants only applies to our products containing copper peptides. We would not recommend combining direct acids with peptides due to peptides’ susceptibility to hydrolysis (which breaks the bonds between peptides, reducing their efficacy, and making them into individual amino acids).
At low pH, the peptides undergo deamidation (the removal of an amide group) and oxidation, which compromise the peptides’ activity.
Having said that, if you have previously combined peptides with acids and have not experienced any negative side effects or discolouration, you may continue to combine the two products as so as the combination does not pose any potential harm.
Our recommendations are meant to serve as a preventative measure to avoid any incompatibility between those combinations and because skin tolerance is subjective.
The Ordinary Argireline Reviews
Here’s a video of the unboxing of The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10% purchased from Deciem and reviews by the Deciem Addicts on Instagram.
Jen says: Argireline – a light, pleasant consistency, I use this about approx. 5 times a week and have noticed a remarkable difference in fine lines and an improvement in one more significant line.
JG says: Love Argireline! Helping eliminate forehead lines!
SF says: I love it! Argireline did wonders on my forehead, I saw a difference very quickly. This has become an indispensable product in my routine.
CR says: I’ve been using Argireline for 18m to 2 yrs now, just on my forehead, and it’s definitely softened my frown lines.
ST says: I have been using Argireline for a month now. I´m yet to see any good or bad effect.
MB says: I´m halfway through my first bottle. Argireline is pleasant to use. I haven´t really noticed a change in my skin.
Photos of The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10% (Authentic)
FAQS about The Ordinary Argireline
These FAQs have been answered by Deciem on social media.
Can I use Argireline Solution over the whole face and neck? Yes, you may.
Is it ok to use The Ordinary Argireline with The Ordinary Glycolic Acid and Vitamin C F? You may use it with The Ordinary Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate Solution 20% in Vitamin F. We wouldn’t suggest using it with Glycolic Acid.
What would you recommend for fine lines under the eyes? For the under eyes, we would suggest using The Ordinary Argireline Solution 10%. A lightweight peptide solution, Argireline, has been shown to visibly improve the look of skin in areas prone to dynamic folds, including around the eyes and forehead area.
Would you recommend using Buffet all over the face and Argireline on the forehead and eye area? The Ordinary Buffet already contains Matrixyl and Argireline. It would not be necessary to apply them in the same regimen.
Product pilling/balling. If you find little bits of product coming off after applying it, this is called pilling or balling. It’s quite a common topic in the Deciem Chat Room. You can try using less product and patting it onto your face rather than rubbing it in. If the pilling continues, look at the other products you’re using alongside Argireline.
Final Thoughts On Argireline
You can see for yourselves 64% of the Deciem Addicts love ❤️ The Ordinary Argireline, and 57% of them say it has definitely seen an improvement in their skin. 84% of the Deciem Addicts didn’t have any issues with breakouts, and 49% will repurchase The Ordinary Argireline.
Products Similar To Argireline
Where can I buy The Ordinary Argireline
You can buy Argireline directly from Deciem or any of their authorised stockists around the world.