This is Nicola Kilner´s regimen, the CEO of Deciem. In November 2020, Nicola Kilner shared her at-home skincare routine, and you can watch the video at the bottom of this page.
Nicola Kilner´s Regimen
In November 2020, not only was it Black Friday month, but it was also Knowvember. A month full of fabulous skincare information, videos and new regimens, including Nicola Kilner´s at-home routine.
Nicola Kilner´s Morning Routine
- Hylamide Cleanser
- NIOD CAIS Copper Amino Isolate Serum
- MMHC2 Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex
- FECC Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate (NIOD)
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution
- NIOD S30 Survival 30
Nicola Kilner Evening Routine
- Hylamide High-Efficiency Face Cleaner is a great makeup remover and cleanser.
- It feels oily, but it isn´t oily. Strange but true!
- You can use this in the morning and in the evening.
- If you already have a favourite cleanser continue to use it. There´s no need to buy a new one. You can read about other Deciem cleansers here.
NIOD CAIS Copper Amino Isolate Serum 2:1
- You can use NIOD CAIS in the morning and/or evening directly after cleansing.
- This comes in 2 sizes, 15ml and 30ml.
- A cheaper alternative would be The Ordinary Buffet + Copper Peptides.
- This does have conflicts which include direct acids, retinol and strong antioxidants (S30), which Nicola Kilner has used in this routine.
- This will be a beautiful colour blue once you have mixed the activator and serum. Please take good care when mixing.
NIOD MMHC2 Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex
- This has 15 different forms of Hyaluronic compounds.
- If you wanted something cheaper, go for The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid or Hylamide Low Molecular HA.
- Apply a few drops in the morning and/or evening after cleansing skin.
- There are no conflicts with this product making it a fabulous product to add to any routine.
NIOD FECC Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate
- Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate was voted one of the best NIOD products by the Deciem Addicts.
- This targets visible ageing (both upper eyelids and lower eyelids), including the looks of dynamic lines, static lines, fine superficial under-eye lines, loss of elasticity, dark circles, puffiness and textural unevenness
- Use morning and evening.
- Read the instructions for this product before using it. Patch testing is highly recommended, particularly when using this product.
- If you already have an eye serum/cream, continue to use it alongside the other products in this regimen. If you are looking for a cheaper Deciem option, look at The Ordinary Caffeine Solution or Hylamide Sub Q Eyes.
The Ordinary Caffeine Solution
- Reduces the look of puffiness and dark circles.
- This can be used in the morning and/or evening.
- Just a drop under and around each eye should be enough.
- If you already have an eye product, continue to use it—no need to buy a new one.
NIOD S30 Survival 30*
- NIOD Survival 30 is the NIOD sun cream range.
- *This is also an antioxidant that is normally advised not to be used in the same routine as copper peptides (NIOD CAIS).
- Always read the directions on the NIOD website for how to apply.
NIOD NAAP Non-acid Acid Precursor
- NAAP gives skin visible radiance and visible surface regularity without the redness and inflammation associated with acids
- Use this preferably at night time.
- Apply a few drops to your face avoiding the eye area.
- This product would be used after water-based products like CAIS or MMHC2. If you are using NIOD ELAN, apply this after.
- Always patch test!
Nicola Kilner´s Skincare Regimen
Watch Nicola Kilner talk through her morning and evening skincare regimen here.