The Ordinary Simplistic Regimen for beginners. You can add these directly to your basket at The Ordinary
- Squalane Cleanser
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Natural Moisturizing Factors
- Plant-Derived Squalane Oil
- SPF (The Ordinary, NIOD or use your favourite)
The Ordinary Simplistic Routine – Morning & Evening
|Morning Routine||Evening Routine|
Natural Moisturizing Factors
Plant-Derived Squalane Oil
You could add NMF
The Ordinary Simplistic Routine
This is a great routine for practically anyone. I personally love all these products because they are all so gentle and easy to use. They have no conflicts which makes them so easy to fit into any skincare regimen.
The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser
- Available in 50ml & 150ml
- A fabulous cleanser that can be used in the morning and evening.
- Rub a small amount between the palm of your hands until you feel the consistency change.
- Don’t feel you have to buy a new cleanser if you already have one you love. You can find other The Ordinary & NIOD cleansers here.
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- Available in 30ml or 60ml.
- Targets: dryness
- Apply a couple of drops all over your face after cleansing.
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid can be used in the morning and evening.
- If you already have a Hyaluronic Acid at home, there´s no need to buy another one. If however, you would like to try something else, have a look at The Ordinary Marine Hyaluronics, Amino Acids and or NIOD MMHC2.
Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
- Available in 30ml or 100ml
- Targets: Dryness
- It can be used in the morning, evening, or whenever you wish.
- There are now 3 The Ordinary Moisturizers to choose from.
The Ordinary Squalane Oil
- Available in 30ml
- For skin and hair. Targets: Dryness
- This is a beautiful oil and great to use wherever you feel your skin is a little dry. It´s fabulous on lips and hair too.
- If you already have your favourites at home, then continue to use them alongside The Ordinary products. No need to buy more unless you wish to do so. You can find lots more oils here.
The Ordinary Simplistic Regimen
You can find lots more The Ordinary skincare routines here.