The Ordinary Simplistic Regimen – This is a superb skincare routine for anyone new to skincare with no major skin issues or concerns. All these products are easy and gentle to use, and they have no conflicts, which means they fit into any skincare regimen.
The Ordinary Simplistic Routine
The Ordinary Simplistic Regimen Products
4 products for your easy, simple skincare routine.
Morning & Evening Simplistic Routine
Natural Moisturizing Factors
Plant-Derived Squalane Oil
You could add NMF
Your step- by-step guide to applying your products
- Start with cleansed skin using the Squalane Cleanser. This must be rubbed between the palms of your hands until the consistency changes to a balm before massaging onto your face.
- Once your skin is cleansed and dry you can add a pea-sized amount of Natural Moisturizing Factors followed by your favourite SPF.
- If you feel you need more hydration, add a hyaluronic acid after cleansing.
- For your evening routine, start by cleansing your skin. If you have been wearing makeup and SPF, you may need to cleanse twice. Some people use the same cleanser, but many use two different cleansers. You could use Squalane first, followed by Glucoside or Glycolipid Cream Cleanser.
- Once cleansed, you can add 2/3 drops of Hyaluronic Acid to your face and neck. Once this is absorbed, you can add your Squalane Oil
- You can use all these products in the morning and evening. You can add a little oil to your moisturizer if you prefer it this way.
- Play around with the products and see which way suits you.
The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser
- Available in 50ml, 150ml & 240ml
- A fabulous cleanser that can be used in the morning and evening.
- You can find other The Ordinary & NIOD cleansers here.
The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- Available in 30ml, 60ml & 120ml
- Targets: dryness
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid can be used in the morning and evening.
- You may also like to look at The Ordinary Marine Hyaluronics, Amino Acids and or NIOD MMHC2.
Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
- Available in 30ml or 100ml
- Targets: Dryness
- It can be used in the morning, evening, or whenever you wish.
- There are now 3 Ordinary Moisturizers to choose from: NMF + Beta Glucan is a clear, lightweight gel, and NMF + PhytoCeramides is the richest, most hydrating of them all.
The Ordinary Squalane Oil
- Available in 30ml
- For skin and hair. Targets: Dryness
- This is a beautiful oil and great to use wherever you feel your skin is a little dry. It´s fabulous on lips and hair, too.
- You can find more The Ordinary Oils here.
Most Popular Skincare Routines & Regimens
- Rosacea Regimen
- Pigmentation Regimen
- Signs of Ageing Regimen
- Oily Skin Regimen
- Nicola Kilner´s Regimen (CEO of Deciem)
The Ordinary Simplistic Regimen
We hope you found this Simplistic Skincare Regimen useful. On that note, we invite you to share your personal experiences or queries about your skincare routines. Join the conversation and become a part of our community in The Deciem Chat Room.