A quick look at The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
- 58% of the Deciem Addicts love it
- 50% say it has improved their skin
- 45% will repurchase it
- Currently scores 4.3/5 on the Deciem website
- Antioxidant Support
- Targets Redness
The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1% Reviews
Everything you need to know about The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%.
- What is The Ordinary EUK 134 and what does it do?
- How and when do I use EUK 134 0.1%?
- The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1% conflicts
- Reviews of The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
- Video unboxing The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
- Photos of The Ordinary EUK 134 Authentic
- EUK 134 0.1% FAQS
- Prices: 6.90 GBP | 8.80$CAD | 8.80$ US | 8.80€ | 14.70$AUD |
- More The Ordinary Antioxidant reviews
What is The Ordinary EUK 134 & what does it do?
This is Deciem´s simplified explanation:
EUK-134™ is a biomimetic of two enzymes that are naturally occurring in the skin: superoxide dismutase and catalase. The exciting thing about EUK-134™ is its ability to regenerate itself (a quality unique to EUK-134™), which means that it only needs to be applied once daily to offer long-lasting antioxidant support. EUK-134™ has been shown to reduce the appearance of visible redness and photoaging.
- Antioxidant Support
When & how do I use EUK 134?
- You can use this product in the morning or evening.
- The solution is anhydrous. A light oily texture.
- Use EUK 134 alone or after water-based products and before
- If you find it too strong, mix it with some other non-conflicting products like one of the oils or natural moisturizing factors.
Which products conflict with EUK 134?
This product has a lot of conflicts which can make it hard to use. If you suffer from
- Copper Peptides (Buffet + Copper, NIOD CAIS, NIOD CAIL, Hylamide Sub Q Skin)
- Direct Acids
- Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid & Ethylated Ascorbic Acid)
- Resveratrol & Ferulic Acid
- Strong acids will completely destroy EUK-134™ which is based on manganese.
- Always refer to the official Deciem page as conflicts often change.
What is the colour and texture of The Ordinary EUK 134
The colour is a light brown/orange colour. The texture is a light oil that absorbs very well into the skin.
What does EUK 134 0.1% smell like?
Our senses are all so different. I personally cannot smell anything.
Texture and feeling of The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
EUK 134 0.1% in an anhydrous solution. It is a light oil that absorbed well and didn´t leave my skin feeling oily.
The Ordinary EUK REVIEWS
See the unboxing of The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1% and read reviews.
Jen @jamjarjen.skin.geek. I love adding
NI says: I have always had very “rosy” red cheeks, go red really easily. EUK 134 has stopped all that. My complexion seems to stay a lot more even now.
JC says: I loved this product but
CO says: I love mine, I use it in the morning with Magnesium Ascorbyl, Niacinamide and Hyaluronic Acid.
GZG says: I use EUK 134 in the mornings after serum but before cream (sometimes I put a few drops and mix it with cream) Suits perfectly my hypersensitive easily irritated dry skin. It feels well hydrated after the application. When it comes to results, I haven’t noticed much difference but I guess it goes for all the antioxidants. It’s more about prevention, I guess. An overall very nice product to use.
SD says: Love it. I use EUK 134 on my non-vitamin C days. It’s niacinamide, buffet, and a dab of this. I like how spreadable it is, I only need 2-3 small drops for my face and neck, it seems to sink in fairly quick, and my moisturizer and
DC says: I love love love EUK. It’s been one of favourite To products since its
EUK 134 Authentic From Deciem
This is The Ordinary EUK 134 purchased direct from Deciem (March 2021). To avoid counterfeit products, always purchase from one of the many authorised Deciem stockists.
I find EUK 134 hard to incorporate into my routine. It feels like an oil “film” over my skin. EUK 134 0.1% can be mixed into your moisturizer for a strong antioxidant boost and easier application. We like to mix it with Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
Would you recommend mixing The Ordinary EUK with The Ordinary B Oil? Yes, sounds great.
I use The Ordinary Buffet + Copper, Retinol,
Would it be a good idea to mix The Ordinary
What is the best time to use The Ordinary EUK ? Night or Morning? It can be used in the AM and PM.
More Faqs about The Ordinary
EUK 134 0.1%
Can I use The Ordinary Hyaluroinic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside and
Does water affect the stability of the antioxidant? No, it does not.
My current morning regimen is The Ordinary Niacinamide,
Is the effect of
Can EUK 134 be used with NIOD CAIS or Buffet with Copper Peptides? We would not recommend combining strong antioxidants with copper peptides due to the susceptibility of the antioxidant reacting with the copper.
I just bought
Final thoughts on The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1%
- 58% of the Deciem Addicts love The Ordinary EUK 134
- 50% say they have seen an improvement
- 45% will be repurchasing.
- This particular antioxidant has the most amount of conflicts which is why many people don´t use it.
- If you take the time to read some of the reviews by the Deciem Addicts, they really love it and can see a huge difference in their redness, which is exactly what