Welcome to our detailed The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser reviews. This is a product loved by 71% of Deciem Addicts. All our reviews are based on the experiences and opinions of independent users from our Deciem Chat Room Facebook Group. In this guide, we cover everything you need to know about this foaming cleanser, from its formulation to its cleansing properties that maintain the skin’s moisture barrier.
Your Quick 15-Second Summary
- 71% of the Deciem Addicts love it.
- This is a gentle, foaming cleanser.
- It effectively cleanses the skin whilst maintaining the skin’s moisture barrier.
- You use it by dispensing the product into your hands, massaging it well onto your wet face, and then rinsing it with warm water.
- You can use it AM and PM.
The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser Reviews – Everything You Need To Know Before Buying
Now that you’ve read our 15-second summary of The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser reviews, it’s time for more detail. Below, you’ll find more information about this product, including reviews, frequently asked questions and more.
- What is The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser?
- How to use it?
- When to use it?
- What size is the cleanser?
- How long will a bottle of this cleanser last?
- What skin types is The Glucoside Cleanser suited to?
- Main ingredients
- Unboxing Video
- More Cleansers from The Ordinary & NIOD
What is The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser?
It is a gentle, foaming cleanser that effectively cleanses the skin whilst maintaining the skin’s moisture barrier.
How to use it?
Massage onto your wet face and then rinse with warm water. As always, it is best to patch-test products before using them.
When to use it?
You can use it both AM & PM.
What size is the cleanser?
It comes only in one size, a tube of 150ml.
How long will the bottle of cleanser last?
This lasted me around 3 months using once, sometimes twice a day.
What skin types is The Glucoside Cleanser suited to?
The Ordinary says this cleanser is suited to all skin types.
What are the main ingredients of The Ordinary Glucoside Cleanser?
Decyl Glucoside, Coco-Glucoside
What is the price?
The price is very reasonable and means that if you’re looking for a good cleanser, this product is certainly worth a try. The prices at the time of publishing were 12.50$US | 11.10GBP | 14.80$CAD | 19.70$ AUD. Check prices in your currency here.
As part of The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser reviews, you may want to take a look at this unboxing video:
The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser Reviews
“I am someone who likes a cleanser to work quickly. I like a cleanser to remove eye makeup as well as foundation and sun cream, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, it should not sting or irritate my eyes. This did everything I could ask for. No irritation whatsoever, and it left my skin feeling really clean. I have been using this cleanser since it launched and still absolutely love it. I really feel this helps my skin stay clear of blemishes and brightens my complexion. The only negative is that I wouldn´t travel with it again. It´s too liquidy.“
“I did a simple wash and again was impressed with how gentle and hydrating this cleanser is!!! I would suggest shaking the bottle before using it because when I squeezed it, it was a little more on the watery side. Then when I shook shake, it returned to more of its gel consistency. Here are my takeaways from The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser. 1) Fabulous gentle gel cleanser. 2) I can see people of all skin types enjoying this product (sensitive, dry, combo etc). 3) The price point is in line with Deciem/The Ordinary drugstore pricing ($12.50 USD 150ml/5.1oz). 4) I WOULD highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great new gentle cleanser.” Read the full review and comments here.
“The texture is a nice gel, and it has a minimal nondescript scent. I only needed a small amount of warm water to get a nice soft lather on my skin (I have used this as a second cleanse after Squalane and also as a morning cleanser). It rinses away, leaving no residue and leaves the skin feeling clean and fresh. For my rather dry, sensitive skin, I didn’t find it irritated or left my skin red as some foaming cleansers can do…” read the whole review here.
“I just received the Glucoside Foaming Cleanser as part of the giveaway on Monday and used it for the 1st time tonight. Enjoyed using it, and it was good to have a different type of cleanser.”
FAQS The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser
Some of these questions have been asked and answered by The Ordinary on their Social Media.
1. What‘s the difference between The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser and Squalane Cleanser? Our glucoside cleanser is formulated to remove dirt and environmental impurities and over time, will improve skin clarity and radiance. Our squalane cleanser is an all-in-one moisturising cleanser with a balm-like texture that will help to improve your moisture barrier through hydration. We hope this helps
2. Can Squalane and Glucoside Cleanser be used together as a double cleanse? You can certainly use both for a double cleanse! Start with our Squalane Cleanser and then back it up with our Glucoside Foaming Cleanser.
3. Is the Glucoside Cleanser suitable for acne-prone skin? Yes, it is suitable for all skin types.
4. Can I use The Ordinary Glucoside Cleanser every day? The cleanser can be used in the morning and evening. If you have cleansed well the night before, it may be unnecessary to use the cleanser in the am.
5. Glucucoside Cleanser can be used in the morning and evening? If you have cleansed well the night before, it may be unnecessary to use the cleanser in the AM.
6. What skin types is The Ordinary Glucoside Cleanser suited to? This cleanser is suited to all skin types.
7. Is the Ordinary Glucoside Cleanser like a pre-cleanse or an actual face wash? This would be your facial cleansing step.
8. Is The Ordinary Glucoside cleanser safe whilst breastfeeding? At this time, our products have not been tested on people who are breastfeeding. We recommend consulting with your doctor before incorporating new skincare products into your routine.
9. Is this cleanser for dry or oily skin? It is for all skin types.
Final Thoughts On The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser reviews
We hope you found The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser reviews useful. Here is a recap of what you’ll get if you’re considering buying this product.
Loved by 71% of Deciem Addicts, The Ordinary Glucoside Foaming Cleanser stands out as a gentle yet effective solution for daily skincare. Not just a cleanser but a hydrating experience, it’s tailored for all skin types and loved for maintaining the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
Its straightforward application — a gentle massage onto a wet face followed by a rinse — makes it an easy, yet effective part of both morning and evening routines.
Recognized for its gel-like consistency that offers a thorough cleanse without irritation, it’s a go-to choice if you want a quick, refreshing clean.