The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + Beta Glucan Review – have you just heard about The Ordinary and are considering adding this to your skincare routine? NMF + Beta Glucan is one of the newest moisturizers and is the lightest of the 3 moisturizers and perfect for all skin types, particularly those with oily or combination skin. 80% of the #deciemaddicts on Instagram love it!
Your Quick 15-Second Summary
- 80% of the #deciemaddicts love it
- Targets: Hydration
- Perfect for all skin types but particularly oily/combination
- When & how to use: AM & PM at the end of your routine and before SPF
- Conflicts: No conflicts at all. A great product to fit into any skincare routine.
- Size: 100ml
- Value for money: Under 15$ for 100ml. The Ordinary is excellent value for money compared to other brands.
- 365-day refund policy when you purchase from The Ordinary
Reviews of The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + Beta Glucan
Above is your quick guide to NMF + Beta Glucan, and now we go into a little more detail with unboxing videos, reviews and FAQs.
- Unboxing Natural Moisturizing Factors + Beta Glucan
- What is NMF + Beta Glucan
- How To Layer NMF + BetaGucan
- Size & PAO
- Check here for the latest price in your currency.
Unboxing The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + Beta Glucan
What is The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + Beta Glucan? It´s a clear, gel-like version of Natural Moisturizing Factors for those who like a lighter moisturizer.
Beta Glucan – Polysaccharides, or chains of sugar-like molecules, can be found in yeast and fungi. Our beta glucan is sourced from reishi mushrooms.
Natural Moisturizing Factors – Mimic water-loving compounds are found in the skin´s natural moisture barrier, which helps to keep your skin hydrated.
How to layer Natural Moisturizing Factors + Beta Glucan Review
You could apply this directly after cleansing for a super simple routine; otherwise, you would apply this after all your serums and before SPF.
Size & PAO
This currently is available in 100ml. The period after opening is 12 months.
Conflicts of NMF + Beta Glucan
There are no conflicts at all with Natural Moisturizing Factors + Beta Glucan, making it a fabulous product to join any skincare regimen.
It is always best to patch-test products before using them.
Where to buy & discounts
The best place to buy The Ordinary is directly from The Ordinary. You may find this product within one of The Ordinary Collections where you can currently save 10% on bundle.
Photos of The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors + Beta Glucan
Reviews of NMF + Beta Glucan
Reviews coming soon! I encourage you to read reviews on the Deciem Chat Room Instagram Grid and The Ordinary & NIOD Chat Room Facebook Group.
I have literally just opened this today and tried it out. It´s so weird that it´s a clear gel after using the original NMF for so long, which is a thick white cream. It feels lovely on the skin and sinks in really well. For those of you who like a lighter moisturizer, I think you will like this. It has a slight tackiness to it, which disappears after a minute or so. Unlike the other NMFs, particularly with PhytoCeramides, this leaves the skin looking more on the matt side but still feels hydrated. My husband has become quite a fan of this, too.
FAQS about NMF + Beta Glucan
Some questions have been asked and answered by The Ordinary
1. Is Natural Moisturizing Factors + Beta Glucan non-comedogenic? We avoid the use of comedogenic ingredients.
2. Is NMF + Beta Glucan specifically formulated for oily skin? It’s especially great for more oily skin types.
3. Can you advise how to apply this moisturizer if I am using hyaluronic acid and niacinamide? We would recommend using this as the final step in your routine.
4. Will NMF + Beta Glucan be available in Sephora, Canada? It will be available on May 30th!
5. Can I use The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors with Beta Glucan and The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid together? Yes, you can.
6. Is it ok to use Beta Glucan Ordinary Moisturiser with Marine Hyaluronics? Yes, you can!
7. How often can I use The Ordinary moisturizer with BetaGlucan? You can use this every day.
The Ordinary Moisturizers
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + PhytoCeramides
- The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + Beta Glucan
Tell Us What You Think!
We hope you found this The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors with Beta Glucan review useful. On that note, we invite you to share your personal experiences or queries about The Ordinary Natural Moisturising Factors with Beta Glucan. Join the conversation and become a part of our community in The Deciem Chat Room.