The Ordinary Caffeine Solution – A depuffing solution for tired eyes
See the product before you buy it! The Ordinary Caffeine Solution unboxing video.
The Ordinary Caffeine Solution
A quick look at The Ordinary Caffeine Solution Reviews
- 53% of the Deciem Addicts love it
- 44% say they have seen an improvement
- 42% will repurchase it
- A depuffing solution for tired eyes
- Use AM & PM
- No conflicts
The Ordinary Caffeine Solution – Everything you need to know before buying
- What is The Ordinary Caffeine Solution and what does it do?
- When and how do I use Caffeine Solution?
- Are there any products that conflict with the Caffeine Solution?
- What is the PAO of Caffeine Solution?
- Unboxing The Ordinary Caffeine Solution
- Reviews of the Caffeine Solution
- Photos of box and bottle purchased from Deciem
- Where do I buy The Ordinary Caffeine?
- Other eye products by Deciem
- Size: 30ml. Check the price in your currency here.
What is The Ordinary Caffeine Solution, and what does it do?
The Ordinary says: Caffeine Solution reduces the appearance of eye contour pigmentation and puffiness. This light-textured formula contains an extremely high 5% concentration of caffeine, supplemented with highly-purified Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside (EGCG) from green tea leaves. Independent studies have shown that topical use of each of caffeine and EGCG can help reduce looks of puffiness and of dark circles in the eye contour. Additional studies have shown that caffeine can also reduce the appearance of cellulite.
1. Hollowness in the eye contour resulting from the structure of sub-dermal tissues like fat and bone can result in visible shadows under the e es. This shadow, which is not mistaken for dark circles, cannot be addressed with topical skincare, including this formula.
2. Fat deposits under the eye contour can create permanent puffiness in this area. This type of deposit cannot be improved with topical skincare, including this formula.
3. Supplied in UV-protective packaging as EGCG is sensitive to light.
Does The Ordinary Caffeine Solution work?
44% of the Deciem Addicts say it works
When & How Do I Use The Ordinary Caffeine Solution?
- Use The Ordinary Caffeine Solution in the morning and/or evening
- Just a drop onto your fingertips and massage onto the eye contour. You really only need a tiny amount
- Some people love this but find it drying. If this happens to you, add some moisturiser on top or maybe apply this on top of your water-based serums rather than directly on your skin. See which way works for you.
- Tip! Wipe the neck of the bottle after each use.
- Always patch test and refer to the official instructions on the Deciem website.
Caffeine Solution Conflicts
The Ordinary Caffeine Solution has no conflicts, so it´s a really good product to add to your skincare routine.
What is the PAO of The Ordinary Caffeine Solution?
Once opened, this should be used within 12 months. Make sure you wipe the neck of the bottle after using it, as this can get a bit gunky.
What is the texture, colour and smell of Caffeine Solution?
Watch the video below to see the colour and consistency of The Ordinary Caffeine Solution. It’s a yellow/light brown colour. It’s a nice consistency, not too watery or too thick. There is a slight smell, but it’s not too strong (for me).
Photos of The Ordinary Caffeine Solution Bottle & Box
Caffeine Solution Review – The Ordinary
You can find more of these reviews on Instagram
The Ordinary Caffeine really reduces my eyes. I´ve gone through a few bottles already.
I love The Ordinary Caffeine. I never use concealer anymore. No darkness or puffiness for me anymore. Best product I have used for those issues in my 50 years.
Most people expect Caffeine to improve lines around the eyes, but it’s actually better to use when you have big eyes cause of a hangover.
I find The Ordinary Caffeine dries the under-eye area very much. Love Deciem products, but this one is a NO for me.
The Ordinary Caffeine reduces puffiness for me, and of course, who doesn’t like the price.
I like the Caffeine Solution. Have had it in my inventory since summer. Stopped using it. However, I noticed that my eyes were acting up due to whatever reason. My eyes simmered down in puffiness and look so much better.
Caffeine Solution doesn’t do absolutely anything to me except dry my skin! Worse product of The Ordinary I have ever tried!
FAQS about The Ordinary Caffeine Solution
I have the Caffeine solution. Can I mix it with moisturiser for the under-eye area? Yes, that should be fine!
Caffeine solution can be used under the eye as w l. Yes, the Caffeine Solution has been specially designed for the under-eye area.
Can I use the Caffeine Solution with the Natural Moisturising Factors + HA all over the face? We recommend applying The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG on the under eyes only and The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA on the entire face.
I have hyperpigmentation and dark circles under my eye. Can I use caffeine for it? For dark circles under the eyes, we recommend The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + E CG. Please note that dark circles can be caused by a number of reasons (i.e. stress, lack of sleep, genetics, etc.), and hereditary dark circles cannot be addressed by topical skincare treatments.
Is it okay to refrigerate the caffeine solution? There is no harm in refrigerating Caffeine Solution.
What are the main ingredients of The Ordinary Caffeine?
Caffeine, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside
What is the pH of The Ordinary Caffeine Solution?
4.50 – 5.00
Final Thoughts on The Caffeine Solution
53% of the Deciem Addicts love The Ordinary Caffeine Solution. 44% say they have seen an improvement, and 42% will repurchase. These numbers reflect that not every product will work for everyone, but for the price, it´s well worth giving it a try, unlike many eye serums that cost a fortune. Deciem also says that caffeine can help with cellulite, so if it doesn´t work on your eyes, don´t be too quick to throw it away.
Other Eye Products
The Ordinary Caffeine Solution
Where do I buy The Ordinary Caffeine Solution?
Buy direct from Deciem or any of their authorised stockists.