If there’s one product we all seem to be searching for, it´s that miracle eye cream that can reduce puffiness, smooth out all the fine lines, lighten those dark circles and take years off us.
Does Deciem have that miracle cream?
Some people swear by some of these products. I encourage you to come and chat with the Deciem Addicts in The Ordinary & Deciem Chat Room Facebook Group and on Instagram.
The Ordinary Caffeine Solution
The Ordinary Caffeine Solution is a serum, not a traditional eye cream. It comes in a 30ml bottle, and it will last you ages as you only need a tiny amount.
One tip! Make sure you wipe the neck of the bottle as I found this can get a bit gunked up. The reviews on this are quite mixed. Some people absolutely love it whilst others found it drying. If you like it but find it drying, add a little extra hydration to that area. I found this worked incredibly well for puffiness.
The Ordinary Caffeine targets
- Dark circles
How to use The Ordinary Caffeine
- Use one or two drops and massage around the eye contour.
- You can use this in the morning and evening.
- Apply after your water-based products like Hyaluronic Acid, Buffet etc.
The Ordinary Caffeine Reviews
Hylamide Sub Q Eyes
If I had to choose between Hylamide Sub Q Eyes and Caffeine, I would choose this. It´s only 15ml but you really only need one drop for both eyes. It will last you quite a while. I loved the feeling of this under my eyes and definitely saw a difference, particularly when wearing concealer.
Hylamide Sub Q Eyes Targets
- Surface hydration
- Dynamic Lines
- Below-Surface Hydration
- Dark Circles
- Textural Irregularities
How to use Hylamide Sub Q Eyes
- Apply a drop or 2 around the eye contour but avoiding the eye.
- This can be used in the morning and evening.
- Apply after using Hylamide Sub Q Skin or your other water-based products.
Hylamide Sub Q Skin Reviews
I’m yet to try NIOD FECC Fractionated Eye Contour Concentrate. Some of the NIOD FECC reviews are absolutely incredible and this was voted the most popular NIOD product in The Ordinary & Deciem Chat Room.
How to use NIOD FECC
- Use this in the morning and evening.
- Apply around the eye area, including the upper and lower eyelids.
- Always patch test before using!
NIOD FECC Reviews
The Ordinary & Deciem Products For Eyes
Find more posts in the Facebook Group by searching #eyes in the search box. There’s also a fantastic poll in the Facebook Group with recommendations for all eye products Deciem & non-Deciem.